Why are Jordans so hard to find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of those shoes were used as beaters. They were quality shoes at discounted prices. Why not ball in a pair of $20.00 Grapes and not worry about scuffingthem?

since you are asking about "OG" numbered jays from the past few years (i.e. AJ 16,17 and such), my thought is this:
the demand has not yet hit its peak for the pairs to resurface. what i mean by that is, we have yet to see retros of the 16s, therefore there is nothing tobuild the hype on. im pretty sure that when the packs for the 16s and 17s come out next year, there will be OGs that will surface for sale. its a theory ofsupply and demand but not necessarily used in the usual application. there is still demand at this point, just not enough for people to maximize their profitsfor them because theres no buzz.

alot of the older shoes might have already been worn and are on the bottom of the pile somewhere in peoples closets or hanging from a streetlight. i personalythink the production of jordans has gone up as the years went by and the demand has been greater. jordans always been a popular shoe to obtain but back in theday. it was a privilage to own a pair cuz stores wouldn't have as many pairs of a particular shoe as they do now. i remember in school seeing kids with thenew jordans that came out for that month but it would only be a handful but those same shoes would be sold out in stores, meaning that the production run waslimited. jordans was in a class by itself. not everyone was into them cuz you had so many other kicks to choose from, not just from NIKE. im 27 so people myage would probably feel what im talking bout. you have other people that thought about the future and didn't wear they jordans or came across some thatwere on the clearance rack and kept them in the closet and then decided to sell them. so you'll find a few OG pairs here and there, but the truth of thematter is, after a while, you can't even wear them once they been on ice for so long. imagine the people that did this and tryed to wear them and decidedto just throw them in the garbage not kmowing what they own. so thats a answer for your question. holla if you hear me..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom