Why Are Laker Fans Percieved As LeBron Haters?

I've recently heard that Laker fans will go mad if the Miami Heat win the championship & it made me ask the question, why? There is no existing rivalry other than the media created "Kobe vs. LeBron," which makes no sense. I understand being a fan of a player, but team allegiance should trump that. If the Heat win, that won't change the fact that the Lakers were swept in the second round. There are far more pressing issues than Lebron getting his first ring in Lakerland so why is that seen as an issue to some?

I've recently heard that Laker fans will go mad if the Miami Heat win the championship & it made me ask the question, why? There is no existing rivalry other than the media created "Kobe vs. LeBron," which makes no sense. I understand being a fan of a player, but team allegiance should trump that. If the Heat win, that won't change the fact that the Lakers were swept in the second round. There are far more pressing issues than Lebron getting his first ring in Lakerland so why is that seen as an issue to some?

I can not wait until the finals are over with. so we can all move on with our lives. LeBron Stans vs Lakers/Kobe Stans is really annoying 
indifferent.gif

I can not wait until the finals are over with. so we can all move on with our lives. LeBron Stans vs Lakers/Kobe Stans is really annoying 
indifferent.gif

you said it yourself, the media basically forced everyone indirectly to pick either kobe or lebron, and no way you could like both. however, as a laker fan, i love kobe and hate lebron because i think hes a $!!@@@*

you said it yourself, the media basically forced everyone indirectly to pick either kobe or lebron, and no way you could like both. however, as a laker fan, i love kobe and hate lebron because i think hes a $!!@@@*

I hate lebron because he is arrogant, immature, and insincere, among other things.

His idiotic fanbase only adds to my hatred of him as well.

The fact that I am a laker fan has little to do with my hatred of lebron.

I hate lebron because he is arrogant, immature, and insincere, among other things.

His idiotic fanbase only adds to my hatred of him as well.

The fact that I am a laker fan has little to do with my hatred of lebron.

I have no idea. It is not just some laker fans that hate on miami or lebron. Nothing matches the hate that comes from cavs fans though 
roll.gif
sick.gif

I have no idea. It is not just some laker fans that hate on miami or lebron. Nothing matches the hate that comes from cavs fans though 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Kobe is arrogant, insincere though

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Kobe is arrogant, insincere though

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but the main reason ppl perceive me as a laker fan and a lebron hater is because both are true. But it's also in some small part due to the fact that both are true.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but the main reason ppl perceive me as a laker fan and a lebron hater is because both are true. But it's also in some small part due to the fact that both are true.

While everything team related you said was true... The fact remains some people like to still get caught up in the LeBron / Kobe debates. ANother thing that I think it is is that LA is slowly losing its top notch in the league, while Miami has been gaining that title. You mix those 2 together & you'll get some salty fans from that.

Back
Top Bottom