Why Are Laker Fans Percieved As LeBron Haters?

While everything team related you said was true... The fact remains some people like to still get caught up in the LeBron / Kobe debates. ANother thing that I think it is is that LA is slowly losing its top notch in the league, while Miami has been gaining that title. You mix those 2 together & you'll get some salty fans from that.

I think it's the fact that many Lakers fans are also big Kobe fans and don't want to see Bron win a chip and start catching Kobe resume-wise.

However if the first three games of the finals are any indication, Wade is the one they should be worried about because Lebron has definitely been the Robin so far this series and there's NO denying that.

I think it's the fact that many Lakers fans are also big Kobe fans and don't want to see Bron win a chip and start catching Kobe resume-wise.

However if the first three games of the finals are any indication, Wade is the one they should be worried about because Lebron has definitely been the Robin so far this series and there's NO denying that.

Because a great deal of them are. Is it a coincidence the ones talking the most about LeBron in the game threads happen to be Laker fans? I think not.

Because a great deal of them are. Is it a coincidence the ones talking the most about LeBron in the game threads happen to be Laker fans? I think not.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I hate lebron because he is arrogant, immature, and insincere, among other things.

His idiotic fanbase only adds to my hatred of him as well.

The fact that I am a laker fan has little to do with my hatred of lebron.

Wow people really hate Lebron? He's arrogant, immature, and insincere? You don't even know him as a person, you don't spend any time at all with him, and yet you Hate him?
Hate is a strong word, and to use it on someone like lebron, or any other athlete for that matter with whom you have no relationship with at all is kind of wack imo. 

I hate lebron because he is arrogant, immature, and insincere, among other things.

Wow people really hate Lebron? He's arrogant, immature, and insincere? You don't even know him as a person, you don't spend any time at all with him, and yet you Hate him?
Hate is a strong word, and to use it on someone like lebron, or any other athlete for that matter with whom you have no relationship with at all is kind of wack imo. 

And you're ignorant. I base that off of knowing as much about you, as you do Lebron.

And you're ignorant. I base that off of knowing as much about you, as you do Lebron.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Pow !

Originally Posted by acidicality

Well what happens to them when Kobe is no longer on the team? I'm guessing they'll probably find another player's jersey to latch onto meaning they weren't true Laker fans anyways. Being a fan of a successful team with arguably the best player in the league (not in my opinion), bandwagoners are apart of the territory. Some statements made by "Laker fans" should be taken with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dude

get back to getting it crackin'
I never stopped...
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Pow !

Originally Posted by acidicality

Well what happens to them when Kobe is no longer on the team? I'm guessing they'll probably find another player's jersey to latch onto meaning they weren't true Laker fans anyways. Being a fan of a successful team with arguably the best player in the league (not in my opinion), bandwagoners are apart of the territory. Some statements made by "Laker fans" should be taken with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dude

get back to getting it crackin'
I never stopped...
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

I've recently heard that Laker fans will go mad if the Miami Heat win the championship & it made me ask the question, why? There is no existing rivalry other than the media created "Kobe vs. LeBron," which makes no sense. I understand being a fan of a player, but team allegiance should trump that. If the Heat win, that won't change the fact that the Lakers were swept in the second round. There are far more pressing issues than Lebron getting his first ring in Lakerland so why is that seen as an issue to some?

prob because a lot of laker "fans" view bryant as best player ever n bron is a threat to that, hence their "hate" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

I've recently heard that Laker fans will go mad if the Miami Heat win the championship & it made me ask the question, why? There is no existing rivalry other than the media created "Kobe vs. LeBron," which makes no sense. I understand being a fan of a player, but team allegiance should trump that. If the Heat win, that won't change the fact that the Lakers were swept in the second round. There are far more pressing issues than Lebron getting his first ring in Lakerland so why is that seen as an issue to some?

prob because a lot of laker "fans" view bryant as best player ever n bron is a threat to that, hence their "hate" 
laugh.gif

yeah I don't understand this either. Love to troll Lakers fans on facebook though. :]

yeah I don't understand this either. Love to troll Lakers fans on facebook though. :]

Back
Top Bottom