Why are people against wearing/supporting NIKE?

6,597
10
Joined Jan 13, 2001
pick a reason....

sweatshops...huge corporations... trendyness...the list goes on.

That's not me.. i'm just saying, there's plenty of reasons to not support them, if you were so inclined.
 
2,674
255
Joined Dec 25, 2001
SAme reason the ppl who only wear nike dont support other brands (like myself), maybe thye dont believe in their goods or whatever but i ONLY wear Nike cause ilove how their products feel so
 
8,856
573
Joined Apr 5, 2008
Originally Posted by T11Time

SAme reason the ppl who only wear nike dont support other brands (like myself), maybe thye dont believe in their goods or whatever but i ONLY wear Nike cause i love how their products feel so
 
3,428
10
Joined Jan 30, 2008
because of Nike's indirect support of child labor, sweat shop like conditions, worker exploitation and much more
 

arrjae

Banned
4,069
10
Joined Aug 10, 2008
Originally Posted by Craftsy21

pick a reason....

sweatshops...huge corporations... trendyness...the list goes on.

That's not me.. i'm just saying, there's plenty of reasons to not support them, if you were so inclined.

basically....
 
2,938
10
Joined Feb 18, 2006
They believe that Nike is the only company that has products made in Chinese sweatshops
 
1,961
48
Joined Apr 30, 2006
Dawg errthang in my clawset nike bruh

Nah
I still buy nike products from time to time. Last purchase was some basketball shorts and socks
 
4,172
10
Joined Feb 22, 2007
one reason is because many believe isn't just trying to sell Nike clothing brand, but Nike as a way of life where you are "living nike" and theyare just caking off of you. Same with Apple or any other of these huge companies.
 
1,128
10
Joined Aug 31, 2006
- I've noticed many Nike-haters often are wearing New Balances. I'm still working on my opinion of the correlation.


- However, Nike designs are vastly superior, and some/many/most don't like them price tagy's
 
511
19
Joined Oct 3, 2007
Originally Posted by arrjae

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

pick a reason....

sweatshops...huge corporations... trendyness...the list goes on.

That's not me.. i'm just saying, there's plenty of reasons to not support them, if you were so inclined.

basically....
I know what you guys are saying is true, but the funny thing about people who say we shouldn't support Nike are wearing Reeboks, Old Navy Jeans, and a GapT shirt....then they go home and take food out of their fridge, put it in their microwave, and watch TV. All appliances that are made in overseassweatshops.....
 
2,705
12
Joined May 3, 2007
Originally Posted by Methedy24

- I've noticed many Nike-haters often are wearing New Balances. I'm still working on my opinion of the correlation.

NB, along with Converse, are the last two major shoe companies still making shoes in the USA in significant quantities. Although they also produce abroad.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now