Why are people against wearing/supporting NIKE?

pick a reason....

sweatshops...huge corporations... trendyness...the list goes on.

That's not me.. i'm just saying, there's plenty of reasons to not support them, if you were so inclined.

indifferent.gif

SAme reason the ppl who only wear nike dont support other brands (like myself), maybe thye dont believe in their goods or whatever but i ONLY wear Nike cause ilove how their products feel so

Originally Posted by T11Time

SAme reason the ppl who only wear nike dont support other brands (like myself), maybe thye dont believe in their goods or whatever but i ONLY wear Nike cause i love how their products feel so

because of Nike's indirect support of child labor, sweat shop like conditions, worker exploitation and much more

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

pick a reason....

That's not me.. i'm just saying, there's plenty of reasons to not support them, if you were so inclined.

basically....

They believe that Nike is the only company that has products made in Chinese sweatshops

Dawg errthang in my clawset nike bruh

Nah
laugh.gif
I still buy nike products from time to time. Last purchase was some basketball shorts and socks
pimp.gif

one reason is because many believe isn't just trying to sell Nike clothing brand, but Nike as a way of life where you are "living nike" and theyare just caking off of you. Same with Apple or any other of these huge companies.

- I've noticed many Nike-haters often are wearing New Balances. I'm still working on my opinion of the correlation.

- However, Nike designs are vastly superior, and some/many/most don't like them price tagy's
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

pick a reason....

basically....

I know what you guys are saying is true, but the funny thing about people who say we shouldn't support Nike are wearing Reeboks, Old Navy Jeans, and a GapT shirt....then they go home and take food out of their fridge, put it in their microwave, and watch TV. All appliances that are made in overseassweatshops.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- I've noticed many Nike-haters often are wearing New Balances. I'm still working on my opinion of the correlation.

NB, along with Converse, are the last two major shoe companies still making shoes in the USA in significant quantities. Although they also produce abroad.

Back
Top Bottom