Why are they still making these parody movies???

Don't these film makers realize it stopped being funny after Scary Movie 2???
smh.gif

There's no point watching those movies when all the funny parts are shown in the trailers. Yet people stillwatch them anyways...

Edit: A new female NTer?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

There's no point watching those movies when all the funny parts are shown in the trailers. Yet people still watch them anyways...

nerd.gif

I noticed that too.
Welcome to NT miss
smokin.gif

But they became to cliche imo. U can appreciate the lameness in movies w/o makin a parody movie about it. We all know that Step Up and Step Up: 2 the streetswere terrible. I peeped to see what the whole "streets" thing was about and was like
indifferent.gif
"Yea, this time we takin it to the STREETS" Made abunch of white girls wanna wear sneakers and dance after that......sober

There's no point watching those movies when all the funny parts are shown in the trailers. Yet people still watch them anyways...

nerd.gif

wink.gif

nerd.gif

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Protoman11

nerd.gif

Exactly.
I never knew there were funny parts in these movies... let alone the trailers.

low budget... they dont need to make alot for profits to be had.. the reality is we have some "stupid" americans out there willing to buy that stuff

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Protoman11

nerd.gif

Exactly.
I never knew there were funny parts in these movies... let alone the trailers.

laugh.gif
fine. The BEST parts of the movie. [Not saying the best parts are actually GOOD]

Back
Top Bottom