Why are we pretending that 2 Chainz (Titti Boi) isn't garbage...

Joined May 31, 2007
I'm confused, dude is the equivalent of OJ Da Jew Mane, no flow, bad lyrics my guy is turrible.
Turrible.

Am I missing something?

Joined Jun 2, 2011
Confidence.....Dude believes in himself.....

You can tell in his interviews and when he raps.....that sold me

Joined Sep 16, 2003
I dont consider myself a fan of his but I dont like a song or two from him. I tend to agree, he's really nothing special.

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Confidence.....Dude believes in himself.....

You can tell in his interviews and when he raps.....that sold me
this. and the fact that the N is comedy!!
now i will say, i had to ask myself is this what ppl hear when they listen to gucci mane...but i hope im right when i say 2 chainz can rap circles around him...which aint saying much but still. I wouldnt call myself a fan but i dont view him in the likes of juice man waka gucci and them

Joined Mar 15, 2005
I walk iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin........ then I turn up.

Dude is definitely no lyrical messiah, but I'll be damned if that new tape doesn't bang.

Joined Oct 27, 2009
Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I walk iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin........ then I turn up.

Dude is definitely no lyrical messiah, but I'll be damned if that new tape doesn't bang.
basically 

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

basically 
THIS

Plus, if you don't feel him, then u probably wouldn't feel Ross, Jeezy, or French Montana either.

Gucci, Flocka, and OJ tho...

Joined May 31, 2007
Dude doesn't even pick hard beats!

Can't nobody in the Brick Squad really rap, but at least they pick good beats.

Jeezy said "Patty-cake, patty-cake, mic-ro-WAVE" but it bangs.

Ahhh NT, right on schedule with the personal attacks. I love it.

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

u don't have ears if u belive that

Joined Aug 1, 2004
Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

2 Chainz isn't lyrical?

Wow.
ill take him over everyone in atlanta not named luda, T.I, jeezy as far as lyrical prowness....(we know 3k is da best but F him since he's basically damn near retired)

Joined Nov 30, 2002
Originally Posted by ninjahood

2 Chainz isn't lyrical?

Wow.
ill take him over everyone in atlanta not named luda, T.I, jeezy as far as lyrical prowness....(we know 3k is da best but F him since he's basically damn near retired)
I'm like seriously...lets put %%# into perspective here. His last tape Codeine Cowboy was better than a lot of tapes out. And he isn't the worst lyricists out right now. 

Joined Feb 6, 2011
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

u don't have ears if u belive that

this
Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2 Chainz isn't lyrical? 

Wow.
I'm like seriously...lets put %%# into perspective here. His last tape Codeine Cowboy was better than a lot of tapes out. And he isn't the worst lyricists out right now.  

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now