Why are we pretending that 2 Chainz (Titti Boi) isn't garbage...

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Dude doesn't even pick hard beats!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

Someone put me on. What should I get?

Trap-A-Veli 2
Codeine Cowboy

T.R.U REALigion

Those are undisputed his top 3 so you're just gonna get everyone's diff opinion but those 3 will always be the choices. I prefer the bottom 2 to Trap-A-Veli but that's just me

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Put em up

Am I missing something?
its a southern thing...
pimp.gif

you wont understand so let it go.

Not really, I'm from the east coast and I eff with 2 Chainz hard. Dude is the best out the south to me right now.

Best from the south rite now? Get out of here with that.. did anyone hear him on cyhi's emotional, dude is straight garbage.

This dude is doo doo, if I wanna hear some ignorant non-lyrical rap I'll listen to Plies 
eyes.gif

Op hasn't been shot or on probation

Was that a compliment or an insult? I can't tell.

Uhm... thanks?

Listening to Pimps right now, this wackavelli "rapper" gets CRUSHED.... unquestionably. It's not even close. Why would you even get on the same track as K.R.I.T. AND Bun B?

Fail.

Obligatory NT required disclaimer... I want to see him get his money, but the garbage he's putting out won't get him any of mine.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by hugebird

Someone put me on. What should I get?

Trap-A-Veli 2
Codeine Cowboy

T.R.U REALigion

Those are undisputed his top 3 so you're just gonna get everyone's diff opinion but those 3 will always be the choices. I prefer the bottom 2 to Trap-A-Veli but that's just me

I've been looking for the No DJ version of this for over a year now.
laugh.gif

Anybody got a link?

*EDIT*

Nervermind.
wink.gif

Fuhg Da Ruhf.

Op hasn't been shot or on probation

Was that a compliment or an insult? I can't tell.

Uhm... thanks?

Listening to Pimps right now, this wackavelli "rapper" gets CRUSHED.... unquestionably. It's not even close. Why would you even get on the same track as K.R.I.T. AND Bun B?

Fail.

Obligatory NT required disclaimer... I want to see him get his money, but the garbage he's putting out won't get him any of mine.

wake up in the morning roll a blunt a blunt & then i count bank...pull out tha garage push a button & my top faint ...you aint from the A all you really did was migrate...askin me if im great yeah *$%%$ im great....Swervin’ down peach street, yeah *$%%$ I’m straight....Every day my birthday, yeah *$%%$ I get cake..You better get dough, *%# you know I taught you better...Take all this cash grab on this @!*, write that trick a lil letter...came up off ball & G, growed up off bun & C …bought me a chevy … swapped feet twice the same week..Shawty say she want me....Shawty know I run things..We used to wear them mask like Friday the one three..Then I found out I have that pimp in my bloodstream... got me one *%# and then I got me a *%#(whole) team.....Had to startin five with a bench on the side.....So for every *$%%$ I got she got a *$%%$ on tha side … "LAME N__ BE QUIET"

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

ASAP Rocky aint much if any more lyrical than 2 chainz

Yep, no wonder why I can't get into either one and think both are garbage.

Which would make sense, but ANYONE in this thread who is praising ASAP in the 100 page thread should have NO business talking down on 2 chainz
i never got that logic. they aren't the same people....so it's always possible to feel one and not the other. Clams' beats are HARD and that syrupy flow of all Rocky's songs is the +$$+ to me. 2 Chainz doesn't make me want to hear more. simple as that. 

ASAP Rocky aint much if any more lyrical than 2 chainz

This might be the realest thing that I've read this week
laugh.gif
. I wasn't even thinking about that either.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Yep, no wonder why I can't get into either one and think both are garbage.

Which would make sense, but ANYONE in this thread who is praising ASAP in the 100 page thread should have NO business talking down on 2 chainz
i never got that logic. they aren't the same people....so it's always possible to feel one and not the other. Clams' beats are HARD and that syrupy flow of all Rocky's songs is the +$$+ to me. 2 Chainz doesn't make me want to hear more. simple as that. 
Drumma Boy dont make HARD beats? Honestly did you actually listen to the mixtape?

Dude doesn't even pick hard beats!

Can't nobody in the Brick Squad really rap, but at least they pick good beats.

Jeezy said "Patty-cake, patty-cake, mic-ro-WAVE" but it bangs.

Ahhh NT, right on schedule with the personal attacks. I love it.
hahahahhaha

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Drumma Boy dont make HARD beats? Honestly did you actually listen to the mixtape?
okay i'm sorry...let me not say hard...that's opinion. 
i enjoy listening to Rocky over Clams beats and don't enjoy 2 Chainz over...well, anything. 

and i don't think there's anything wrong w/ that.

2 Chainz isnt Garbage He just says what you don't expect but he always makes sense

Back
Top Bottom