Why did Curren$y leave Young Money?

What happened?  I know I'm extremely late but I never heard an explanation and am just curious.

nerd.gif

he is better off under someone else "creative control" is what he needs, no one hustles more than that man and gets no love for it. much respect!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

Dedication 3 - Do's and Dont of Young Money skit
Don't do that! That's a No No! Even if a _ gave it to ya in navigation dont go there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I thought that was about Kidd Kidd?

name one guy who has a commercially successful album from cash money during currensy's time there not named wayne or Birdman.

thats right. no other album even released.

Originally Posted by 2o6

name one guy who has a commercially successful album from cash money during currensy's time there not named wayne or Birdman.

The money he would have made off the Young Money Album, Tour and Songs is probably a lot more than he's making now. Twist is probably seeing more than him.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by 2o6

The money he would have made off the Young Money Album, Tour and Songs is probably a lot more than he's making now. Twist is probably seeing more than him.
that was like 8 years ago.

you go head and wait 8 years to be 1/16th of a contributor.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by 2o6

that was like 8 years ago.

you go head and wait 8 years to be 1/16th of a contributor.
+!++, currensy was probably at twists birth, and at twist's height, conception.

Back
Top Bottom