Why Did I Get Married Too? GO SEE IT! NO SPOILERS

Joined Jan 8, 2005
I saw it yesterday and it was Tyler Perrys' BEST work. It was funny but it sent so many messages. I suggest everyone go see it. Especially if you're in a relationship. It will teach you a lot.

Anybody go see it?

Joined Oct 7, 2008
Ahhh I can wait to see it. Maybe i'll go check it out tonight. Janet Jacksons acting looks great from the trailer.

Joined Apr 8, 2006
^^no, it was not
The actin was horrible, the ending was horrible
The movie was not that good @ all

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Joined Apr 11, 2004
I'm still lagging on watching the first one.

Tyler Perry is whack btw.

Joined Sep 7, 2005
Saw it last night with the lady. Agreed, great movie but (SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I hate it when at the end they're at the hospital and Janet tells everyone to love your wife/husband, and they all come together and kiss. That's corny hollywood %$% right there. Weak. Um, worrying about your friend, ex husband should be the more serious matter and thought in that scene. The Rock had me laughing

hansolo23

Banned
Joined Jan 13, 2010
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I don't rock with anything Tyler Perry makes....I don't watch ****ery or bafoonery so.....EZ PASS
Cosign.

I rather watch a plant grow.

Joined Mar 13, 2008
OP is there any of this ****ery or bafoonery in the movie?

I kinda want to see it but you know Tyler Perry's flicks have the rep of promoting foolish behavior.

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I got a chance to check it out yesterday.

The movie makes you think A LOT about the decisions you make in relationships...

Joined Dec 12, 2004
Word the come together and love each other scene was OD corny

I figured Tyler Perry couldn't go for much longer without a light skin dude in his movies...Pretty much all his other movies involved the girl gettin a tall buff light skin dude so I'm guessin he wants to give the 3rd one the same treatment.

Other than that the movie was good a lot crazier than the first one, if u do see it ,see it with ur girl or ur moms this ain't a movie u see with ur boys
at the dudes who in the theatre I was at going to see this instead of Clash of the titans or something...

Joined Jan 8, 2005
Originally Posted by illwill8710

OP is there any of this ****ery or bafoonery in the movie?

I kinda want to see it but you know Tyler Perry's flicks have the rep of promoting foolish behavior.
Man its drama, but people need to get off the "****ery" stuff. Don't nobody ever say a word about white people. "Oh there they go again acting like whitety".

Dudes be hating for NO REASON. Just like the Tyler Perry thread we had a while back. Dudes were hating but couldn't back up their claims. Watch the 1st movie and then watch this one and show me the "****ery"?

Matter of fact, someone please give me examples of the ****ery?

"American cars are trash."
"Why"
"Because they're made in America."

"Tyler Perry is trash."
"Why"
"Because He puts on a minstrel show"
"How"
"He's just trash"

Joined Jul 6, 2008
the end was wack but it was a enjoyable movie to me

when Janet husband tried to take the profit from her book...I had the
expression that was a real feminine move

the woman that was always yelling and trying to get dudes phone pw had me
the whole movie

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now