Why Did I Get Married Too? GO SEE IT! NO SPOILERS

I saw it yesterday and it was Tyler Perrys' BEST work. It was funny but it sent so many messages. I suggest everyone go see it. Especially if you're in a relationship. It will teach you a lot.

Anybody go see it?

Ahhh I can wait to see it. Maybe i'll go check it out tonight. Janet Jacksons acting looks great from the trailer.

^^no, it was not
The actin was horrible, the ending was horrible
The movie was not that good @ all

I'm still lagging on watching the first one.

Tyler Perry is whack btw.

Saw it last night with the lady. Agreed, great movie but (SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I hate it when at the end they're at the hospital and Janet tells everyone to love your wife/husband, and they all come together and kiss. That's corny hollywood %$% right there. Weak. Um, worrying about your friend, ex husband should be the more serious matter and thought in that scene. The Rock had me laughing

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I don't rock with anything Tyler Perry makes....I don't watch ****ery or bafoonery so.....EZ PASS
Cosign.

I rather watch a plant grow.

OP is there any of this ****ery or bafoonery in the movie?

I kinda want to see it but you know Tyler Perry's flicks have the rep of promoting foolish behavior.

I got a chance to check it out yesterday.

The movie makes you think A LOT about the decisions you make in relationships...

pimp.gif

Word the come together and love each other scene was OD corny

I figured Tyler Perry couldn't go for much longer without a light skin dude in his movies...Pretty much all his other movies involved the girl gettin a tall buff light skin dude so I'm guessin he wants to give the 3rd one the same treatment.

Other than that the movie was good a lot crazier than the first one, if u do see it ,see it with ur girl or ur moms this ain't a movie u see with ur boys
smh.gif
at the dudes who in the theatre I was at going to see this instead of Clash of the titans or something...

Originally Posted by illwill8710

OP is there any of this ****ery or bafoonery in the movie?

I kinda want to see it but you know Tyler Perry's flicks have the rep of promoting foolish behavior.

Man its drama, but people need to get off the "****ery" stuff. Don't nobody ever say a word about white people. "Oh there they go again acting like whitety".

Dudes be hating for NO REASON. Just like the Tyler Perry thread we had a while back. Dudes were hating but couldn't back up their claims. Watch the 1st movie and then watch this one and show me the "****ery"?

Matter of fact, someone please give me examples of the ****ery?
laugh.gif

"American cars are trash."
"Why"
"Because they're made in America."

"Tyler Perry is trash."
"Why"
"Because He puts on a minstrel show"
"How"
"He's just trash"

laugh.gif

the end was wack but it was a enjoyable movie to me

when Janet husband tried to take the profit from her book...I had the