Why didn't Al Harringtons dunk on Lebron make SC Top 10?

It was probably because the game was in the west coast and they tend to neglect teams in the west unless you are the L.A. Kobe Bryant and Pheonix. Simple as that.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

Quote:
it was ok....try winning a game first, then you might show up more on top 10..
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
PLAYS
TEAM XBOX360
.: nnarum :.
MINNESOTA TWINS

You guys are making too much out of it. The Warriors had a 2 on 1 break going and LeBron stopped the dribble and Harrington caught the pass on the left wing and dunked. LeBron was trying to guard two guys, he was late.

LeBron got GS pretty good-- he blocked half of the GS team :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

:lol:
laugh.gif
it doesnt matter that the Warriors lost, that was a top 10 play. ESPN wants to pretend that never happened :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

just like when arenas made lebron fall last year, it's as if it never happened.
I hope I die before i get old.

Quote:
LeBron was trying to guard two guys, he was late.
Denver Nuggets 2008 NBA Champions
Carmelo Anthony* Allen Iverson* JR Smith* Marcus Camby* Linas Kleiza* Nene* Steve Blake*
MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
BALTIMORE​

Quote:
You guys are making too much out of it. The Warriors had a 2 on 1 break going and LeBron stopped the dribble and Harrington caught the pass on the left wing and dunked. LeBron was trying to guard two guys, he was late.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Conspiracy, plain and simple. Ya'll know what's up.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

The same thing happened a few years ago when Lamar Odom dunked on Kobe, @#%$ was like Dr. J on Bill Walton "vicious" :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM NTWikia| HoustonRockets

AL did that!!! :wow:
eek.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

^ he couldn't even shut down Al, Al had 8 straight points (most of them on Lebron) during a stretch and then the warriors for some stupid reason decided to go with other options...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

0-4 and most have the games have been close...SJ comin back anytime soon?

and that jam on LeBron was at least top 3 plays of the week

AL is that dude
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

Quote:
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith
Denver Nuggets​

Lebrons the only "gaurd" (i consider him one cuz he plays like one) who can stop a 7 footer form dunking who else is he gonna depend on to have his back...gooden?

@#%$ happens when ur the whole team
TEAM SAINTS

Back
Top Bottom