Why do Apple iPod earphones suck? Real talk.

I bought them a week ago and they have already begun to fall apart. The casing protecting connecting the wire to the jack is unraveling. I mean what the hell? Its like Apple purposely makes them with low quality to get you to buy more. My last set of earphones lasted 10 months before I had to replace them due to aging and them wearing down in sound quality. Like, can I go into an Apple store and get a new set for free? Its some bull.

Simply don't buy apple's crappy headphones. They are known to be rubbish.
Take them back, you should be able to get a refund if you have only had them a week.

For the same price you can get some Sony or Sennheiser ones that are 100x better.

mine last for like a month then they break, i think this time around I might actually buy a quality pair of ear phones

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

Simply don't buy apple's crappy headphones. They are known to be rubbish.
Take them back, you should be able to get a refund if you have only had them a week.

For the same price you can get some Sony or Sennheiser ones that are 100x better.

I bought them from a wholesaler for $10 so I'm not too upset but the lack of quality control is pathetic because like it was Apple can get away it.

I've had Sennheiser's and loved them but I needed something fast so I copped the Apple's.

I never even bother to use them cus they are so bad. Apple is just cheap like everyone else. They feel like you are paying for something else and they are including the headphones for free, so obviously they don't pay much attention to them.

thats why i use my solos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but real talk apple has some bull $@@@ going on... iPod never lasts for more than 2 years...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

thats why i use my solos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those are trash too
pimp.gif
Agreed
pimp.gif

OP it's just clear Apple doesn't care about quality, so they throw in the crappiest headphones possible.  Most people don't even notice or care to try better quality headphones so they're really missing out.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

but real talk apple has some bull $@@@ going on... iPod never lasts for more than 2 years...

Nah, the earbuds are trash because they give them away all the time, for instance with every iPod you'll get a pair. iPods/iMacs have been nothing but nice for me, 4+ years of usage.

They are pretty damn terrible
smh.gif

All of my iphone/ipod headphones have blown...

some skull candys will be copped

Originally Posted by swooshaholic

uh they suck cuz they're free.. u rememebr how hedphones for ur walkman?
No they aren't free when you need a new pair. They retail for $30. If something costs that much at least make sure the quality is on point. The wire shouldn't snap after a few uses. My Sennheiser's took way more abuse than these Crapple headphones and lasted so much longer at the same price.

This is one of the Apple products that just blow (also see mighty mouse). I have gone through almost 5 pairs of these damn things and at $30 a pop. I had the Skull Candys for a bit and the sound system and everything was cool but I have the old first gen iPhone, so the volume control and button don't even work. Sound was cool but kind of scary how it cancels out all the nose since I walk the city streets in SF. If a car came by, I wouldn't even know.

I have gone through almost 5 pairs of these damn things and at $30 a pop
wait what?

if they break on you take them in and you get new ones for free

there not the best ones but i use them cheap things for the gym and like every few months go back in for new ones.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I have gone through almost 5 pairs of these damn things and at $30 a pop
wait what?

if they break on you take them in and you get new ones for free

there not the best ones but i use them cheap things for the gym and like every few months go back in for new ones.

Ok.....I did have 5 pairs but paid for 2 additional ones. The first 3 were under warranty and the last 2 I bought. I honestly didn't even read the reviews on the headphones cause I always thought it was my fault for breaking them since I would skate with them on or abuse it some other way. Then I hear like everyone else has the same issues and then I knew it wasn't totally my fault.

Back
Top Bottom