Why do black lives matter activists hate Bernie Sanders?

Meh. Black folks are angry and rightfully so.

My honest judgement is that they aren't shills. This is what happens when ppl are fed up.

And if I am correct I hope there is a lot more of it to come.

It's not a Bernie Sanders thing. It's about humanity.

This program has been running for centuries it's about goddamn time it gets interrupted.

Sorry can't post vid

Ordering the crowd to be quiet and threatening to shut it down 
mad.gif
mean.gif
 Who do they think they are

Sorry can't post vid

Ordering the crowd to be quiet and threatening to shut it down 
mad.gif
mean.gif
 Who do they think they are

Such disgusting behavior. I'd be embarrassed to be associated with any organization that goes about seeking attention in this manner.

Those manner-less young ladies should be ashamed.

I sure am, for them and the whole BLM movement. 

it's probably not a good move to go about it the way they did, but i get the outrage.

i wonder how this would've played out and if they would've been able to get away with it had they tried it at a GOP candidate rally though.

Throwback lol

If one of the protestors did this at Republican rally, I'm sure the reaction from the crowd would be way more vocal lol

Last edited:
Sanders was just starting to address several thousand people gathered shoulder to shoulder at Westlake Park when two women took over the microphone. Organizers couldn't persuade the two to wait and agreed to give them a few minutes.

As Sanders stepped back, the women spoke about Ferguson and the killing of Michael Brown and held a four minute moment of silence.

:lol:

So many congratulating one of the protestors on her social media lmao

I also found a Twitter acccunt where some girl was are straight up getting mad and blocking people whenever someone mentions how Bernie marched in the Civil Rights movement with MLK, trying to defend the protest 
sick.gif

Self righteousness makes them pathetic

Last edited:

My God 
mean.gif

"WE ARE BEING REASONABLE!!!!" 
tired.gif

Bernie should've done a mic drop and talk on the stage after explaining his decades of fighting for civil rights and against the underlying causes of racism.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping this causes the rest of the BLM movement and supporters to research more about Bernie

Bern's response:
SEATTLE – Sen. Bernie Sanders issued the following statement today after two demonstrators blocked him from addressing an event hosted by an organization supporting Social Security and Medicare:

“I am disappointed that two people disrupted a rally attended by thousands at which I was invited to speak about fighting to protect Social Security and Medicare. I was especially disappointed because on criminal justice reform and the need to fight racism there is no other candidate for president who will fight harder than me.”

Last edited:
I would have choke slammed them two fat *******. I hope they catch a severe beat down.

I would have choke slammed them two fat *******. I hope they catch a severe beat down.

Media would have crushed whoever did that. Pretty funny 2 loud people **** down a whole rally. Crowd had no idea what to do lol.

I just want to see if they do it to Hillary

Last edited:
Don't give a care about Hilary nor Bernie. They're both products of imperialiasm and have advantages, due to their skin tone. Whomever gives me my reparations, in order to eliminate these student loans, as well as the other funds owed to my people, then I may support the causes. These politicians ain't saying much of nothing. Reparations or repercussions of them continually being ridiculed.

Don't give a care about Hilary nor Bernie. They're both products of imperialiasm and have advantages, due to their skin tone. Whomever gives me my reparations, in order to eliminate these student loans, as well as the other funds owed to my people, then I may support the causes. These politicians ain't saying much of nothing. Reparations or repercussions of them continually being ridiculed.

:lol: Aight b, move along.

Thugs ?

Yall mad because people protested ?

Should they have shut up?

People saw their opportunity to bring attention their cause and oit other candidates on notices

Freedom of speecg right

Thugs ?

People saw their opportunity to bring attention their cause and oit other candidates on notices

Freedom of speecg right

Did you watch the video? Do you know anything about Bernie Sanders?

As NTs Rex said, we need to support progressive candidates at every level of government to assist in effecting the changes many would like to see. These Black Lives Matter folks should be ashamed of themselves for going at Bernie like that. It makes them look stupid and uneducated attacking and disrupting a candidate that has supported civil rights more than any other candidate and is truly a progressive candidate. If these people think Obama was silent on issues, they should wait until they get a view of Hillary. These folks should be asking Hilary the tough questions but we know they won't.

Thugs ?

Freedom of speecg right

The typical microagressions from the usual suspects. You got dudes in here basically calling for these women to be lynched. The same dudes who will turn around with the holier than thou complex and cry never hit women in other threads. I guess it's never hit a woman unless she's black huh Chopper.

Tell us how y'all really feel.

Last edited:
A painfully obvious shill campaign.

Those BLM "affiliates" are simply pawns in a game that they do not understand.

Well said

BLM crew on paper anyway....**** all them to be honest

Talk about everything except blacks building an economic base...they just profit off being outraged so they can get paid by liberals

They jump from one outrage to another without even properly looking into it (example: Sandra Bland)

The outraged should've been the ******** reason she got arrested but instead they started talking about she's dead in her mugshot :smh: then when that's proven false they then wanna go back to the real issue

TOO ******* LATE WHEN YOU PUSH A ******** ACCUSATION

Back
Top Bottom