Why do females glorify being petty as if it's cool?

What's an example of a petty status?

My ex. For example she posted up a convo between a guy and a girl

Girl - how tall are you?
Guy - 5 foot t-
Girl - byeeeeee

Followed by a pic of blue ivy holding her ears and sticking her hand out

She was dead about to not date me cause im not 6 feet. Keep in mind im 5 10/11. I could say I'm 6 2 and a girl would believe it

But she went on about how ****** under 6 feet aint **** and i should consider myself lucky to be with her

Idk why I even asked her out in the first place. Or why I stayed with her as long as i did. I cheated on her like 4 times but it is what it is

This is the new social media attention ***** petty epidemic with women???

It starts at @7:09

Last edited:

Girl - how tall are you?
Guy - 5 foot t-
Girl - byeeeeee

She was dead about to not date me cause im not 6 feet. Keep in mind im 5 10/11. I could say I'm 6 2 and a girl would believe it

But she went on about how ****** under 6 feet aint **** and i should consider myself lucky to be with her

Idk why I even asked her out in the first place. Or why I stayed with her as long as i did. I cheated on her like 4 times but it is what it is

That's cause the difference in 5'10" & 6'0" to them feels like comparing 5'5" to 6'7" :lol: :lol: I always thought it was funny that guys seem to have a problem of perceiving weight, and women have a problem perceiving measurements.

Girl - how tall are you?
Guy - 5 foot t-
Girl - byeeeeee

I don't know man seems you shouldn't even be giving her the time of day....if a chick is like that with you off the top.

That feeling of not being for preferred physical attraction because of your height will probably never go away, as if she just settled for you.

Even though she wanted someone taller.

I don't know man good luck with her and her flawed woman logic....

Girl - how tall are you?
Guy - 5 foot t-
Girl - byeeeeee

That's cause the difference in 5'10" & 6'0" to them feels like comparing 5'5" to 6'7"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I always thought it was funny that guys seem to have a problem of perceiving weight, and women have a problem perceiving measurements.
The amount of NTers that just throw out weights without hearing how silly they sound is always funny
laugh.gif

And let every woman tell it she's ridden a 12+ incher even though statistically it's very unlikely and half of them struggle to handle less

It's the love and hip hop / real housewives culture.

Some of these chicks think it's cool to "throw shade"..."clapack"....say "ooop" after said "shade is thrown"....and end of convos with the petty emojis [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128111[/emoji].

Being petty is their admission to emotional faults. Some things just aren't for us men to understand.

I don't know man seems you shouldn't even be giving her the time of day....if a chick is like that with you off the top.
That feeling of not being for preferred physical attraction because of your height will probably never go away, as if she just settled for you.
Even though she wanted someone taller.

I don't know man good luck with her and her flawed woman logic....

View media item 1799215

Honestly you're right and that pic is straight facts. I just smashed her. Then left it at that. Didn't talk for 2 weeks. Then she starts reaching out to me after

Hanging out more and that stuff. But believe me, I don't ever date chicks like that. I think i just wifed her up cause i had nothing better to do. Even a year after we broke up she still hits me up, like we have anything remotely to talk about

Im SUPER picky, but that one time with that chick is just a different story

I'm starting to see it more and more on social media as far as women making a status about being petty. Like, when did it become "cool" to be petty and brag about it? It's even got to the point that I see chicks making hashtags #teampetty.. Smh! What's so bad is, you have chicks around me age(29 and up) doing this. I get it, you got to defend yourself, but what sickens me is when people brag about it. I just don't get it. Am I the only one that thinks this is Juvenile?

Stopped reading there. And why I don't have any social media. So irrelevant **** doesn't become relevant.

The amount of NTers that just throw out weights without hearing how silly they sound is always funny :lol:
And let every woman tell it she's ridden a 12+ incher even though statistically it's very unlikely and half of them struggle to handle less
U ain't lying... By the time I get all 7 inches in there they start putting up arms to stop you.. I don't even consider myself big. So I can imagine dudes out here slinging 8 and above be wrecking these chicks internal organs... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Girl - how tall are you?
Guy - 5 foot t-
Girl - byeeeeee

That's cause the difference in 5'10" & 6'0" to them feels like comparing 5'5" to 6'7" :lol: :lol: I always thought it was funny that guys seem to have a problem of perceiving weight, and women have a problem perceiving measurements.
5'8 to 5''10 is a huge difference to me in female height.

Boy did it :lol:

But if we're going by definition

pet·ty
/ˈpedē/
adjective
of little importance; trivial.
"the petty divisions of party politics"
synonyms: trivial, trifling, minor, small, unimportant, insignificant, inconsequential, inconsiderable, negligible, paltry, footling, pettifogging; More
of secondary or lesser importance, rank, or scale; minor.
"a petty official"

So when chicks would say that on social media, I'd comment, "you sure are" and theire dumb ***** like and agree w/ it.

Back
Top Bottom