Why do guys laugh at WNBA online?

Me and my family were debating this last Sunday. Sports are nothing but another branch of entertainment.
D20EE0FD-0145-484D-9FA4-1D1A9AF8E81B.jpeg

time for da wnba to have some sex symbols too...they go OUT of their way to NOT be sexy...yeah, that's not gonna work of they ever wanna be profitable.

Oh because they didn’t try that with Skylar Diggins???

The hottest rapper at the time Lil Wayne spoke on her.

Skylar Diggans was all over the place, I bet nobody here knows which team she plays for.

Nobody tuned in. She has talent too. Still...... nobody cares.

sports is competition, its not just entertainment.

Thats why most people will never put pro wrestling in sports. because its scripted entertainment.

time for da wnba to have some sex symbols too...they go OUT of their way to NOT be sexy...yeah, that's not gonna work of they ever wanna be profitable.
If you like black women then yeah the WNBA got some sex symbols. Unfortunately a large portion of the USA finds black women unattractive.

If you like black women then yeah the WNBA got some sex symbols. Unfortunately a large portion of the USA finds black women unattractive.

(back to seriousness)

BINGO, WNBA unlike most other sports is DOMINATED by black women, and those type of right wing trolls love spewing their hate for the sistas

WNBA was at it's height when the Lakers was 3peatin, they won and the Angels won I think

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...andace-wiggins-stanford-university-basketball

"Me being heterosexual and straight, and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,” Wiggins told the Union-Tribune. “I would say 98% of the women in the WNBA are gay women. It was a conformist type of place. There was a whole different set of rules they [the other players] could apply."

oh im well aware of how they got their turf sewn up..if you ask me? they're shook of havin a increase of males interested in da WNBA cuz it would ruin their lil lesbian kabal they got going on.

i honestly can't think of any solution that would make people want to watch women play basketball
op doesn't even watch the wnba

i honestly can't think of any solution that would make people want to watch women play basketball
op doesn't even watch the wnba
Gotta see it live. Saw phx mercury play. Was Entertained. They go hard. Like a NAIA championship game

Idk. I thought hockey was garbage but when I went to a hockey game it was too hype.

Id never decline a hockey game in person but I still can't watch it on TV at all.

Founded in 2009, the Lingerie Football League was a spinoff of the Lingerie Bowl, the one-game pay-per-view counter-programming event that was broadcast during halftime of Super Bowl 38. When its initial sponsorship partner, Dodge, backed out due to pressure from women’s groups, PartyPoker.com stepped in. At the time, Mortaza was the president of Horizon, a small production company based in L.A. that backed several reality television shows, most centered on dating. When the Lingerie Bowl took off, Mortaza pivoted his business to create an actual league.

“We wouldn’t be where we are today if we didn’t start with the lingerie moniker—that’s what drew fans in,” says Mortaza, now 41. Two years ago the Lingerie Football League became the Legends Football League, because, Mortaza says, “if we wanted longevity and to draw top players in, we needed a change.”

The rebranding began in 2013, but the promise that lingerie would be ditched in favor of “performance apparel” was a bit exaggerated—the uniforms were mostly unchanged except for the removal of lace garters. Franchises have been added and subtracted, and there are now six: Atlanta, Chicago, Omaha, Los Angeles, Seattle and Las Vegas.

“We understood going in that we had to have a gimmick, for lack of better term,” says Mitch Mortaza, the league’s commissioner. “And that’s sex appeal.

https://www.si.com/mmqb/2015/09/23/...erie-football-lfl-dakota-hughes-atlanta-steam

Back
Top Bottom