Why Do Most People Not Understand Being Alone Does Not Mean Being Lonely?

Yep I'm an only child so alot of times I enjoy just doing stuff myself without worrying about making someone else happy. I have alot of hobbies my boys or wife don't do so I enjoy that time to myself to kick it and do or watch stuff I like.

I’m introverted by choice at times. And it’s something I honestly enjoy. Like I like doing stuff solo and making stuff happen on my own and planning stuff without having to rely on or work around other peoples schedules.

Like I’ve been this way for a while now. If I have the choice. I prefer people come with me. But if they act wishy washy when it comes to following through on plans, ima just book my stuff rather than waiting on them and having stuff go up in the process.

Relationship wise, women are always going to be there. But I value meaningful relationships and companionship much more than I do casual smashing now compared to when I was younger. So I’m fine being introverted dating wise if I don’t see any type of chemistry with them.

But all that said. Being comfortable moving around solo and making things happen on your time and terms is bde to me.

Yep I'm an only child so alot of times I enjoy just doing stuff myself without worrying about making someone else happy. I have alot of hobbies my boys or wife don't do so I enjoy that time to myself to kick it and do or watch stuff I like.
How are you bro?!

We used to play monopoly online back in the day.... whew forgot about those days, hope all is well man.

Only child checking in, all my friends hit me up constantly and I feel like a **** disappearing or just sometimes I gotta get away and be by my self. Dinner, movies etc...doing stuff alone is awesome.

i’m married and we have two kids plus i work full-time. i love my fam but on the rare occasion i get time to myself - my fave is fishing solo - it’s great. even laying on the couch watching youtube in an empty house is next level 😂

Back
Top Bottom