Why do movie studios still green light M.Night movies? After Earth 13% RottenTomatoes

Every movie he makes is terrible

After Earth looks terrible and is getting ripped, not even sure Will Smith can save this pending bomb

I think they're banking on Will Smith... and M. Night is secondary.

Will smith smh this is his fate till bad boys 3 and time is not on his side. Dude is lookin old these days

I think they're banking on Will Smith... and M. Night is secondary.

I love Will but this is the 1st movie starring him I have 0% interest in

I also heard Will isn't the star Jaden is and it's basically him being tagged to sell ticks

Will actually convinced M Night to let Jaden star in a movie it wasnt vice versa

M. Night still tryna eat off the sixth sense. Dude has been making some really bad movies I don't know how Hollywood still tags him for films

The movie has all the Beliebers wet just cause Jaden Smith is friends with him

It's gonna be a success and all those idiots are gonna argue how good it was

Unbreakable was one of the best movies I saw in my life ...but all his other movies were crappy. I'm going for special effects and plot twist. They're his hook, I bet this movie will be good. 

No white people in it with leading roles which is why the critics are slamming it....
eyes.gif
, no ******g way "The Happening" is scoring higher than After Earth, no ******g way.

Unbreakable was one of the best movies I saw in my life ...but all his other movies were crappy. I'm going for special effects and plot twist. They're his hook, I bet this movie will be good. 

No white people in it with leading roles which is why the critics are slamming it....
eyes.gif

, no ******g way "The Happening" is scoring higher than After Earth, no ******g way.

Here we go with racism playing a factor

White people hate Will Smith that's why all his movies do so bad

checked his wikipedia page for his accolades:

2006 "Least Scary Horror Movie" - Won
Won or nominated for Worst Director for 4 different awards

:smh::lol: damn

Last edited:

eyes.gif
no ******g way "The Happening" is scoring higher than After Earth, no ******g way.
No, its being slammed because its a bad movie. Will Smith is loved by everyone but even his name has been attached to duds with Wild Wild West being the biggest one.

It's funny cuz I love Unbreakable and liked 6th Sense but if I wasn't told beforehand I wouldn't have ever figured out M. Night Shamadambalinglong is the same director that did The Happening, The Village, Signs, Devil, and Lady In The Water let alone Wide Awake, it's like there's 2 M. Night's and one died for the bad one to continue to direct.

I kinda fear what he'll do to the Unbreakable sequel :smh:

It's funny cuz I love Unbreakable and liked 6th Sense but if I wasn't told beforehand I wouldn't have ever figured out M. Night Shamadambalinglong is the same director that did The Happening, The Village, Signs, Devil, and Lady In The Water let alone Wide Awake, it's like there's 2 M. Night's and one died for the bad one to continue to direct.

I kinda fear what he'll do to the Unbreakable sequel :smh:

You forgot the Last Airbender rocking 6% on RottenTomatoes and 1.5/10 for audiences approval

Will smith turned down the matrix to do Wild Wild West. I mean does karma work any better than that lol

The accent Will has in the movie is horrible...

Nomad you know white people love Will too. 

Last edited:
from the reviews i read...........there is no plot twist.

will probably got M. Night to direct it cuz he knew that he was the only big name director that would direct it no matter how bad it was

Back
Top Bottom