why do people accept the subpar quality on the jordan xi these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
that low cut skinny patent leather has to go i  came up in the 90s i know how the jordan 11 is suppose to look

the patent leather is suppose to be high and thick why don't people demand this come back  people are just accepting it  like its ok

Last edited:
why do people accept subpar quality on anything? everyone is talking about how "remastering" may just be a marketing tactic blah blah blah but at the same time 99% are still buying. it's impossible to challenge nike on this because there are far more people that don't care and just want to be "in the sneaker game" rather than actually force nike to make the shoes how they're supposed to be made and at a reasonable price. It's never going to happen because nike's main focus right now is the new generation of "sneakerheads". they're the reason the business is BOOMING. until they lose them, if ever, nike doesn't have to do anything to entice the old sneakerheads who may have stepped away. all they have to do is continue to create hype with things like "remastering" every now and then to get people talking and make sure they stay relevant. again, the business is thriving more than ever right now. they don't have to REALLY change anything until that changes.

Last edited:
Alot of people dont even know the quality is sub par.

Some dont care.

Its crazy to me though how the quality has diminished yet the price has almost doubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom