Why do people act funny, or get offended when you ask them how much they make? Never understood..

It's personal bruh bruh...kinda like somebody walking up to u n asking how many ppl u had sex wit...

It's personal bruh bruh...kinda like somebody walking up to u n asking how many ppl u had sex wit...

You ask people what they make?

I think your salary is one of the most private things a person has. I never tell anyone how much I make. Brings about more problems and issues

You ask people what they make?

I think your salary is one of the most private things a person has. I never tell anyone how much I make. Brings about more problems and issues

Because its basically like asking someone how much are they worth in the world

and depending on their answer.. whether its more than you make or less it can effect your relationship with that person in a good or bad way and it can alter your perception of that person completely

Yea .. all that from that one question ... thats why people chose not to ask and you should too

Because its basically like asking someone how much are they worth in the world

and depending on their answer.. whether its more than you make or less it can effect your relationship with that person in a good or bad way and it can alter your perception of that person completely

Yea .. all that from that one question ... thats why people chose not to ask and you should too

Because it no one's business but that person (and their spouse if they have one).

Because it no one's business but that person (and their spouse if they have one).

WOAH!

Never heard of this unwritten rule. I ask them how much they get paid hourly when I dont' have anything else to talk about.

They always answer without hesitation and I proceed with a "word? thats dope son" Maybe that's why I've failed to see how it inappropriate it seems to be? *shurgs*

WOAH!

Never heard of this unwritten rule. I ask them how much they get paid hourly when I dont' have anything else to talk about.

They always answer without hesitation and I proceed with a "word? thats dope son" Maybe that's why I've failed to see how it inappropriate it seems to be? *shurgs*

Back
Top Bottom