Why do people always lie about this one particular thing?

Joined Jan 1, 2009
How much they drank that night.

I swear I've heard the funniest stories of people lying, like for example my friend buys a 12 pack at the end of the night its all gone and hes like "man I killed a 12-pack!" and he was giving people beers all night. Or when my other friend actually once said "I think I drank more than anyone at the bar, COMBINED" 

Joined Nov 25, 2004
one of my biggest pet peeves

not just alcohol, but any substance. one chick i used to kick it with would always brag about how @+*+#% up she'd gotten the weekend before, talking about "omg we smoked 12 blunts, took 20 somas, blah blah blah"

Joined Dec 5, 2010
my friend ALWAYS F'ING LIES ABOUT HOW MUCH HE DRINKS! 
 It's gotten to the point where we actually SAW him dump out his beer (I don't like foam man). He always tries to be the tough guy with "Irish blood" and tell everyone that he drank a good amount. There's NO WAY his 128 pound #$* can finish off like 10 beers and not even be drunk. Yet he always tries to tell us.
It's so ridiculously stupid that almost everytime he brings it up and tries to lie to us about how much he's had, everyone doesn't even bother trying to tell him he doesn't drink as much as he says and is like, "Yeah man, you did drink a lot. 
"

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

It's gotten to the point where we actually SAW him dump out his beer (I don't like foam man). He always tries to be the tough guy with "Irish blood" and tell everyone that he drank a good amount. There's NO WAY his 128 pound #$* can finish off like 10 beers and not even be drunk. Yet he always tries to tell us.
It's so ridiculously stupid that almost everytime he brings it up and tries to lie to us about how much he's had, everyone doesn't even bother trying to tell him he doesn't drink as much as he says and is like, "Yeah man, you did drink a lot. 
"
you would be surprised, my friends are about that frat life
size is a factor in how much liqour u can handle but not always-one of my biggest friends 6ft5 over 260lbs is the biggest lightweight i know

Joined May 25, 2004
i cant even get drunk off beer anymore.  i always need a hard liq boost.  and i just dont like being full as #@$%.

why are you guys counting your drinks anyways?
just have fun smh, i hate people who make it a contest.

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

"
size is a factor in how much liqour u can handle but not always-one of my biggest friends 6ft5 over 260lbs is the biggest lightweight i know
Yea my homie is half my weight and can drink me under the table.

Joined Dec 5, 2010
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

"
Yea my homie is half my weight and can drink me under the table.
naw man my friend just lies. I know when he's drunk and I know his limit, and it's definitely lower than what he bull *%+$# it to be.

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I usually lie and tell people that I drank LESS in fear of people thinking I'm an alcoholic :/

Never understood why someone would lie about how much they drink...I knew a few folks who do that

Joined Jan 26, 2008
Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Girls who do this and then start texting incorrectly purposely are the worst.
This.
I know a guy, he and a few buddies of his had a party and while they drank real beer, they gave the chicks the non-alcoholic beer...next thing you know these garden tools start sucking **** left and right, the next morning they told them and called them a bunch of !!$@@% 

Joined Jan 17, 2006
I usually just take one shot of Gatorade and tell people I finished a bottle of Moonshine by myself. It's so easy to get drawers when you tell girls that!

Joined Apr 30, 2011
Originally Posted by 510hayward

This.
I know a guy, he and a few buddies of his had a party and while they drank real beer, they gave the chicks the non-alcoholic beer...next thing you know these garden tools start sucking **** left and right, the next morning they told them and called them a bunch of !!$@@% 
that's an interesting social experiment

Joined Mar 6, 2011
tolerance 

this is incredibly annoying doe. and those people that everytime you say did something they ALWAYS have to "1-up" you

Joined Mar 27, 2009
Originally Posted by 510hayward

This.

U

User 37837

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i cant even get drunk off beer anymore.  i always need a hard liq boost.  and i just dont like being full as #@$%.

why are you guys counting your drinks anyways?
just have fun smh, i hate people who make it a contest.

Top Bottom