Why do people always lie about this one particular thing?

How much they drank that night.
laugh.gif

I swear I've heard the funniest stories of people lying, like for example my friend buys a 12 pack at the end of the night its all gone and hes like "man I killed a 12-pack!" and he was giving people beers all night. Or when my other friend actually once said "I think I drank more than anyone at the bar, COMBINED" 
eyes.gif
roll.gif

one of my biggest pet peeves

not just alcohol, but any substance. one chick i used to kick it with would always brag about how @+*+#% up she'd gotten the weekend before, talking about "omg we smoked 12 blunts, took 20 somas, blah blah blah"
eyes.gif

my friend ALWAYS F'ING LIES ABOUT HOW MUCH HE DRINKS! 
mad.gif
eek.gif
 It's gotten to the point where we actually SAW him dump out his beer (I don't like foam man). He always tries to be the tough guy with "Irish blood" and tell everyone that he drank a good amount. There's NO WAY his 128 pound #$* can finish off like 10 beers and not even be drunk. Yet he always tries to tell us.
It's so ridiculously stupid that almost everytime he brings it up and tries to lie to us about how much he's had, everyone doesn't even bother trying to tell him he doesn't drink as much as he says and is like, "Yeah man, you did drink a lot. 
grin.gif
"

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

mad.gif
eek.gif
 It's gotten to the point where we actually SAW him dump out his beer (I don't like foam man). He always tries to be the tough guy with "Irish blood" and tell everyone that he drank a good amount. There's NO WAY his 128 pound #$* can finish off like 10 beers and not even be drunk. Yet he always tries to tell us.
It's so ridiculously stupid that almost everytime he brings it up and tries to lie to us about how much he's had, everyone doesn't even bother trying to tell him he doesn't drink as much as he says and is like, "Yeah man, you did drink a lot. 
grin.gif
"
you would be surprised, my friends are about that frat life
sick.gif
size is a factor in how much liqour u can handle but not always-one of my biggest friends 6ft5 over 260lbs is the biggest lightweight i know

i cant even get drunk off beer anymore.  i always need a hard liq boost.  and i just dont like being full as #@$%.

why are you guys counting your drinks anyways?
laugh.gif
just have fun smh, i hate people who make it a contest.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

mad.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
"
sick.gif
size is a factor in how much liqour u can handle but not always-one of my biggest friends 6ft5 over 260lbs is the biggest lightweight i know

Yea my homie is half my weight and can drink me under the table.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

mad.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
"
sick.gif

Yea my homie is half my weight and can drink me under the table.

naw man my friend just lies. I know when he's drunk and I know his limit, and it's definitely lower than what he bull *%+$# it to be.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I usually lie and tell people that I drank LESS in fear of people thinking I'm an alcoholic :/
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never understood why someone would lie about how much they drink...I knew a few folks who do that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Girls who do this and then start texting incorrectly purposely are the worst.
This.
I know a guy, he and a few buddies of his had a party and while they drank real beer, they gave the chicks the non-alcoholic beer...next thing you know these garden tools start sucking **** left and right, the next morning they told them and called them a bunch of !!$@@% 

I usually just take one shot of Gatorade and tell people I finished a bottle of Moonshine by myself. It's so easy to get drawers when you tell girls that!

Originally Posted by 510hayward

This.
I know a guy, he and a few buddies of his had a party and while they drank real beer, they gave the chicks the non-alcoholic beer...next thing you know these garden tools start sucking **** left and right, the next morning they told them and called them a bunch of !!$@@% 
that's an interesting social experiment
laugh.gif

tolerance 
grin.gif

this is incredibly annoying doe. and those people that everytime you say did something they ALWAYS have to "1-up" you

Originally Posted by 510hayward

This.
2ujqk40.jpg

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i cant even get drunk off beer anymore.  i always need a hard liq boost.  and i just dont like being full as #@$%.

why are you guys counting your drinks anyways?
laugh.gif
just have fun smh, i hate people who make it a contest.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom