Why do people gotta destroy cars, after win?

��

i'm a phils fan but smh at some of these fans damaging ppl's cars...��

i'm going to edit the title because i'm not trying to single out philly fans, just a few�people who need to cause this kind of damage.

Man, I cannot quite understand that.

I mean, it's cool to go ape crap and celebrate after a Championship, but to pretty much riot and cause destruction?

If my ride got flipped like that, I would be pissed. I'm talking about throwing cocktail bombs out the window on some fools.

People in Philly act like its the first time they've seen one of their teams win something...
smh.gif

Oh wait, It is.

It was like that down here in miami when the heats won the NBA championship back in 06 & Marlins back in 03!!! so thats really not a surprise to me

This happens in every city when they win a chip not just Philadelphia. So please don't just single us out

I guess after years of losing and losing and losing and losing they had to let their frustration out on something.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

^

Stop trolling and hating

Awww, you mad? Your fans and bandwagoners just wrecked peoples property and cost a lot of money in damage to the city. Very classy Philadelphia.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Man, I cannot quite understand that.

I mean, it's cool to go ape crap and celebrate after a Championship, but to pretty much riot and cause destruction?

If my ride got flipped like that, I would be pissed. I'm talking about throwing cocktail bombs out the window on some fools.

KB,

I was outside of staples after the 2000 championship.....

We were just as bad....

If not worse. That's why they don't show the game outside of staples anymore like they used too.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by eeibaby

^

Stop trolling and hating

Awww, you mad? Your fans and bandwagoners just wrecked peoples property and cost a lot of money in damage to the city. Very classy Philadelphia.
Wait.

Why is everybody in here bashing Philly like it's the only place this kind of thing has happened?

http://www.complex.com/EN...story-of-Violence?start=0

http://community.foxsport...delica/sports_riots/38594

You're just mad Philly finally won something.

Back
Top Bottom