Why do people keep the stickers on their hat? Vol. Obnoxious

Joined Nov 26, 2009
I'm sure a bunch of you on here do it. Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely obnoxious??? Like seriously, you look dumb with the sticker still on the hat. Especially if you even keep the price sticker on the underbrim. Take the damn size stickers off.

Discuss.

Joined Mar 1, 2009
How else I'm going express my fresh? I eeem keep the price tag on there. I'm do me. Do what you does, lil daddy.

Joined Sep 11, 2008
it looks disgusting and stupid, but usually the people who wear them like that usually wear equally tacky clothing (10deep, stussy, etc) so it kinda matches 

Joined Jul 7, 2011
I just never bother to remove my stickers...

if they start peeling a little, i'll take em off but usually by then the area around it has already started to bleach, so i'll just try to keep the sticker on

Joined Aug 4, 2010
I don't really care when people do this. It's their hat, so they can do whatever they want with it.
Personally, I take off all the stickers on my hat because it's a cleaner look, imo.

ksteezy

Supporter
Joined Dec 3, 2009
where im from is the norm, it has been for years...i don't do it to be obnoxious, i do it because thats what im used to....watever man..

Joined Jan 1, 2009
the big on-field one on the top of the brim looks ******ed

so do price stickers.
anything else is fine i guess

Joined May 19, 2008
Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

it looks disgusting and stupid, but usually the people who wear them like that usually wear equally tacky clothing (10deep, stussy, etc) so it kinda matches 

Stussy, tacky? Oh.

Joined Nov 26, 2009
Originally Posted by supahoopa

OP someone with a sticker on their hat do something to do you ?
nope....just wondering why people do it. I'm cool with leaving the authentic MLB/NFL/NBA?NHL hologram on the underbrim, but don't quite understand leaving the others.

Bert.

formerly zyzz
Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
leave the stickers on the bentley to show the price

i hate when people leave stickers on their hats

Top Bottom