Why do people keep the stickers on their hat? Vol. Obnoxious

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

the whole new era fad was
indifferent.gif

Snapbacks are/were a Fad, Fitted New Era's NO 
indifferent.gif
Ahem, trend.
All the straight bill ones with colors irrelevant to the team and with excess designs are apart of the fad.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

I've never taken them off and I'm not going to start because someone else tells me its obnoxious.

Smd bro.

be MORE mad

stupid especially if the brim is a light color...if you ever decide to remove it, there will be a clean circle where the sticker once was.

Originally Posted by useref15

Like seriously, you look dumb with the sticker still on the hat. Especially if you even keep the price sticker on the underbrim. Take the damn size stickers off.

Discuss.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't understand why this would bother anyone or how you'd notice it enough that it could bother you. Yall concerned with the dumbest #+@@.

That. However, if you saw me in the mall with stickers on my brim I bet you wouldn't fight me about it.

Dudes who @#!$% about other men who keep stickers on their hats are 100x more obnoxious then the people they're bothered by though.
laugh.gif

I don't view it as such a big deal.

OP is on that HS girl "omg that wrinkle in your shirt is annoying me" steez though.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I don't understand why this would bother anyone or how you'd notice it enough that it could bother you. Yall concerned with the dumbest #+@@.

That. However, if you saw me in the mall with stickers on my brim I bet you wouldn't fight me about it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you're a child, its obvious.

dudes in here getting EXTRA mad 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never realized how important the sticker on the hat is to you kids

i think people do it because it has become a fashion norm. I personally take the stickers off because i don't like the look of it and if it comes off later on, it might leave a "tan-line" circle.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by JStunn197

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you're a child, its obvious.

dudes in here getting EXTRA mad 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never realized how important the sticker on the hat is to you kids

Suuuuure, kiddo... I'm older than you lol Anyway I havent wore a fitted in years it was a joke, lil fella.
laugh.gif

I could care less about how many stickers the next man has on his hat but me personally I like no stickers on mine. Im too old to be rocking stickers on my hat.

I take the size and price off, but leave the mlb/nba/nfl hologram on underneath the brim.

I take all the stickers off. I wear the fitted to sport the team or the logo.

It just seems funny to me when the sticker's faded beyond recognition, thus contradicting the "freshness' these folks try to portray. At the end of the day, do you.

Back
Top Bottom