Why do people keep the stickers on their hat? Vol. Obnoxious

Never understood it either, not a good look imo but people are free to wear their fitteds however they choose.

I don't wear hats but if I did I wouldn't do this. I don't really care if other people do though, it's their hat they paid for it
ohwell.gif

its a simple mindless fad, people are so used to following what other people do that's why they do it.

when you really think about it you don't leave stickers on any other article of clothing, so why do it with a hat? BECAUSE EVERYONE ONE IN THE HOOD IS DOING IT

this is Niketalk here, its a forum for people who loves the whole sneaker culture so everyone is gonna jump down the throat of the OP and I would expect everyone else to mock what I am saying because I am bringing rational to this arguement

if Lil Wayne woke up tomorrow and start leaving all the tags on his underwear, slowly but surely all the kids are gonna do it.

is it a big deal in the world? NO

but its still stupid

You guys are pretty funny saying mind what you wear and why the hell are you looking at other peoples clothes....You guys sound foolish as hell. We're on a sneaker forum. I guarantee you guys are checking out what other sneakers people are wearing.

I'm sitting here laughing at some of these responses.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

its a simple mindless fad, people are so used to following what other people do that's why they do it.

when you really think about it you don't leave stickers on any other article of clothing, so why do it with a hat? BECAUSE EVERYONE ONE IN THE HOOD IS DOING IT

this is Niketalk here, its a forum for people who loves the whole sneaker culture so everyone is gonna jump down the throat of the OP and I would expect everyone else to mock what I am saying because I am bringing rational to this arguement

if Lil Wayne woke up tomorrow and start leaving all the tags on his underwear, slowly but surely all the kids are gonna do it.

is it a big deal in the world? NO

but its still stupid

not a fad
its just how it goes..
its not gonna change..

I don't wear hats, but if I did I'd probably take the sticker off. I think they look better without them on, and I'm sure after a while it'd peel off anyways.

With that said, I don't really even notice when I see a sticker on a hat anymore, I've gotten so used to it.

Back
Top Bottom