Why do people keep the stickers on their hat? Vol. Obnoxious

I'm sure a bunch of you on here do it. Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely obnoxious??? Like seriously, you look dumb with the sticker still on the hat. Especially if you even keep the price sticker on the underbrim. Take the damn size stickers off.

Discuss.

How else I'm going express my fresh? I eeem keep the price tag on there. I'm do me. Do what you does, lil daddy.

it looks disgusting and stupid, but usually the people who wear them like that usually wear equally tacky clothing (10deep, stussy, etc) so it kinda matches 
laugh.gif

I just never bother to remove my stickers...

if they start peeling a little, i'll take em off but usually by then the area around it has already started to bleach, so i'll just try to keep the sticker on

I don't really care when people do this. It's their hat, so they can do whatever they want with it.
Personally, I take off all the stickers on my hat because it's a cleaner look, imo.

where im from is the norm, it has been for years...i don't do it to be obnoxious, i do it because thats what im used to....watever man..

the big on-field one on the top of the brim looks ******ed
roll.gif

so do price stickers.
anything else is fine i guess

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

it looks disgusting and stupid, but usually the people who wear them like that usually wear equally tacky clothing (10deep, stussy, etc) so it kinda matches 
laugh.gif

Stussy, tacky? Oh.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

OP someone with a sticker on their hat do something to do you ?

nope....just wondering why people do it. I'm cool with leaving the authentic MLB/NFL/NBA?NHL hologram on the underbrim, but don't quite understand leaving the others.

leave the stickers on the bentley to show the price
pimp.gif

i hate when people leave stickers on their hats
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom