Why do some women look down upon soft spoken men?

What's up with old ladies always trying to cut in line?
Old people do and say what they want to at times because they know they are protected. They know nobody is going to call them out on their bull. Same rule applies to women hitting men.

I got gully with this Persian lady at Ross for trying to cut in line. She had to be mid to late 70s but I gave no dambs she knew what she was doing
laugh.gif

This is America, B. Women love that alpha male, no dambs given, hunter gatherer persona. The less sensative a man is,the less she has to worry about upsetting him.

Stop hiding your lack of confidence and experience behind buzz terms.

Like aside from women, don't you have trouble getting a job too? it's your life b, figure the **** out already.

Last edited:
When people call you soft spoken they may be saying that you let people walk over you and you don't speak up and say what's on your mind. I got a homeboy like that. I tell him all the time"Man tf up" aint no female going to respect you if you don't learn how to put your foot down! And stop acting like a lil bish!

How are you gonna let a person just cut you in line like that? Tell that ***** to fall back 

What was he gonna do?? You can't put your hands on them or even raise your voice without the cops showing up, you just need to take the loss and laugh

Please. Old people have tried this multiple times. I just cut back in front of them and laugh loud enough so that I know they can hear me.

I wish an old person would try it :lol:

Big difference between soft spoken and strong silent type.

There's nothing wrong with being soft spoken imo. I've never had any problems getting/keeping the ladies and I'm very soft spoken. I use it in my favor, in fact. Most girls tell me that I'm not like some of my friends, who tend to be more flashy and theatrical. They say the fact that I'm usually reserved made me seem "mysterious" and ******* are drawn to that kind of stuff. What helps me is the fact that I'm assertive in a way. Once I get with someone, they usually understand that I won't say much but they always seem aware of the fact that the quietness is not to be mistaken with me being subservient to them. I've been told that I have "a look" where they know that I'm always in control, no matter how little I say.

Last edited:
If that's inspektah gadgets name...

blinking just dropped some jewels.

A lot of dudes are loud and overly macho in response to needing attention and validation from women. Those are boys.

Laid back fellows don't care and get the buns regardless.

You can get buns from a chick that don't even like you if you play your cards right.

Last edited:
All you gotta be is tall, moderately aesthetic, semi muscular build, with a nice outfit and you shouldn't have any problems now matter how soft spoken you are.
I have a homie that I have never headrd yell. Even when hooping this man whispers practically. He gets far more women than I could.

Last edited:
You lack charm, charisma, & a personality.

It has nothing to do with you being "soft spoken." It has nothing to do with any other shortcoming that you think you have.

You just lack charm. That's it. That's all.

Unless you are willing to change your personality to get the ladies then you have to realize you may not bag as much females as other dudes.

I for one really like soft spoken, not that talkative guys.
They are the best listeners, they will remember something you said to them years ago.
And they arent just waiting for you to shut up so they can talk about themselves or just hit you with the "uh huh" "thats crazy" lol

One of these days you are going to find a girl who likes you specifically because you are soft spoken
good luck man

I spent all my adolescence chasing women, now I can't get rid of them. I'm soft spoken and unfortunately usually attract passionate, stubborn women. I ain't having it ma.

Forreal forreal, it's 2 types of men in this world pa. It's the cats who see what they want and go get it, and then there's the cats who see what they want, say they gonna get it, think about how they gonna get it, but never end up going at it, or go at it too late.

A cat like me, I'm a go getter, daddy. If I see a shorty Im feeling. I look at the broad and make sure she notice me. One glance and a chick will fall in love with the kid, fam. After I see that smile, ima walk up to her and do what I do best. You gotta have the gift of gab, baby pa. It don't matter if you soft spoken or a ruffneck. Box is box, and mouf is mouf. And they'll both get touched. If it ain't ruff, it ain't right, nahmean?

Go up to shorty, spit your game. Put a smile on her face and go from there. Each man has his own thing. Take advantage of that thing daddy. I know what my thing is. And if a ***** don't like me, something wrong with the *****. I smell too good to be wasting my time with a girl who has the mindset of "Ohh he's too soft spoken, he's too nice." Cus at the end of the day, I may be soft spoken at times, but your male relatives and overly masculine aunt can still catch these hands if they push me to that limit, baby girl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom