Why do some women look down upon soft spoken men?

Height doesn't matter at all to me. As long as she's attractive, she's attractive. There are perks to short girls and tall girls. It's more about proportions for me.

Last edited:
Me.
If you can look me in the eyes standing straight up we can't converse.

Actual I take that back it depends.
But if there's 2 cute girls and one is shorter im going for the shorter one

This sounds like intimidation to me lol

Hold up dudes can't talk to females that are the same height as them? :lol: :smh:

Missing out.

I remember I was so hype when I started meeting multiple women my height or close to it. Line up perfectly when you bend them over.

there was a 6'3 chick at my school that played volleyball..she was so bad to me...I wish I would have tried to get at her

5'7" and up isn't short for women. If she's taller than 6ft she isn't a woman.

As far as being soft spoken, idk what that means. I'm well mannered, and speak very proper. Gonna try to give females less attention than before though to see if that helps. One of my older co workers told me they flock to you if you don't care about them. Maybe wio at least once a month from now on.

Seems like there's different definitions of soft spoken here. Most are seeing it as scared to approach women or having some doubts. Is that the case OP?

Seems like there's different definitions of soft spoken here. Most are seeing it as scared to approach women or having some doubts. Is that the case OP?
Well, it's more so how I speak. I'm not your average alpha male. Basically, I speak proper and don't tend to be loud. In all words, I'm not the "life of the party type" like most males tend to be now a days. So, with me being soft spoken, it becomes a shock because of my stature(6'4") and was told I give an intimidating presence when I walk, so I'm perceived as a "Gentle Giant". Like, I got a lot of stuff going for me now, but just by the things I've been going through, I'm just not even going to worry about these women and lay low on approaching them. I get disappointed everytime I "approach" them and things seem to be going in a decent route, I get the "360 of doom" out of no where. It's always, "I'm soft spoken", "I'm too reserved", "I'm too quiet", "I'm antisocial","My life is too structured/routine" it's just things that i hear that boggles my brain to shreds. What makes this so sad on my part is, I'm learning all of these social turn offs so late in life. It's like, growing up until now, I was so stuck in a box and my mom instilled in my mind that you have to be careful who you mingle around with, but she didn't really let us mingle in the neighborhood, so now I see its caught up with me in the biggest way in regards to social life...SMDH! All these things are being thrown at me and it's tough to handle. I blame myself for having fear of exposing myself to the outside elements by staying in the house all the time. I'm 28 and it appears that I'm what you call a "late bloomer". Now you guys see why I'm a loss cause?

View media item 1742267

Last edited:
Hit the gym , sounds like you need more confidence in yourself , deep down inside I'm a really nice dude , soft spoken ,well educated . But dealing with these sisters you gotta have a backbone , don't let these women even think they could walk all over you .

Trust me race isn't even the issue , Spanish girls are usually the feisty type , white girls same thing .. You'll be alright .

Last edited:
When I shake a girls hand I do so lightly and they often comment. I can't work out whether I'm a sexist, or whether I genuinely believe I would shatter a girls hand with my sheer brute strength if I shook it like a man.

dat wizard lifestyle creepin up pn you papi, time to make some changes and mingle with some tall females that can take a handshake.

OP you got to step your confidence game up paw.  You not soft spoken and those chicks not ignoring you because you are.  You just sound like you beta and cool playing the 'friend' role at all times.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  You think it's one way, but it's the other 

Back
Top Bottom