Why do some women look down upon soft spoken men?

Sometimes you just gotta get in where you fit in and find places where people embrace your personality and style. Growing up I was more of an intelligent metropolitan type, but I'd constantly mingle and party in Long Island and places where "bros" were looked at as the ideal. Now that I'm back in school and have something giving me swagger and confidence, and in a setting with people that embrace intelligence and can get with things that are different women are much more receptive to me.

Idk part of me thinks you're making excuses though. Like we all have homies who aren't loud but bag females. You probably know someone like that too. Not every girl wants the life of the party type either. A lot of those dudes are seen as immature and obnoxious as ****.There's more to this story than just your way of speaking. Maybe you're just a lame dude. But you shouldn't confine yourself to what sounds like hanging around hood rats if you truly believe you have as much going for you as you say. If you have your **** together then put yourself in settings with women that do too, or try the online dating route if a change of scenery isn't a viable option for you.

Last edited:
Oh and on the topic of height, short girls don't do it for me. Its wack when you're out somewhere and all the other chicks are towering over your girl lol

oh and i know he's not real, but this dude is soft spoken and is still a G 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

still exudes confidence and sureness of himself

yall are overthinking this height thing. 

its not a big deal either way...people have preferences. thats about it. 

Forreal forreal, it's 2 types of men in this world pa. It's the cats who see what they want and go get it, and then there's the cats who see what they want, say they gonna get it, think about how they gonna get it, but never end up going at it, or go at it too late.

A cat like me, I'm a go getter, daddy. If I see a shorty Im feeling. I look at the broad and make sure she notice me. One glance and a chick will fall in love with the kid, fam. After I see that smile, ima walk up to her and do what I do best. You gotta have the gift of gab, baby pa. It don't matter if you soft spoken or a ruffneck. Box is box, and mouf is mouf. And they'll both get touched. If it ain't ruff, it ain't right, nahmean?

Go up to shorty, spit your game. Put a smile on her face and go from there. Each man has his own thing. Take advantage of that thing daddy. I know what my thing is. And if a ***** don't like me, something wrong with the *****. I smell too good to be wasting my time with a girl who has the mindset of "Ohh he's too soft spoken, he's too nice." Cus at the end of the day, I may be soft spoken at times, but your male relatives and overly masculine aunt can still catch these hands if they push me to that limit, baby girl.
Damn. I don't even have this much internet confidence.

Go up to shorty, spit your game. Put a smile on her face and go from there. Each man has his own thing. Take advantage of that thing daddy. I know what my thing is. And if a ***** don't like me, something wrong with the *****. I smell too good to be wasting my time with a girl who has the mindset of "Ohh he's too soft spoken, he's too nice." Cus at the end of the day, I may be soft spoken at times, but your male relatives and overly masculine aunt can still catch these hands if they push me to that limit, baby girl.
Paw, you out here smelling like canned vienna sausages and expired quarter waters on a mid-August Bronx summer
laugh.gif
   You soft spoken cause you from Greenwich, CT.  You aint live it, you witnessed it from your folks pad
eek.gif
  But that said, you absolutely right with the advice you lending to OP 
nthat.gif

Forreal forreal, it's 2 types of men in this world pa. It's the cats who see what they want and go get it, and then there's the cats who see what they want, say they gonna get it, think about how they gonna get it, but never end up going at it, or go at it too late.

A cat like me, I'm a go getter, daddy. If I see a shorty Im feeling. I look at the broad and make sure she notice me. One glance and a chick will fall in love with the kid, fam. After I see that smile, ima walk up to her and do what I do best. You gotta have the gift of gab, baby pa. It don't matter if you soft spoken or a ruffneck. Box is box, and mouf is mouf. And they'll both get touched. If it ain't ruff, it ain't right, nahmean?

Why didn't someone let me know @FlyNY drops another classic

3 paragraphs of pure lulz and phacks :smokin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who does not like tall chicks?

A LOT of dudes........... a lot

Some dudes dont like you being taller or the same height as them

I was just using any examples though

5'7" and up isn't short for women. If she's taller than 6ft she isn't a woman.

As far as being soft spoken, idk what that means. I'm well mannered, and speak very proper. Gonna try to give females less attention than before though to see if that helps. One of my older co workers told me they flock to you if you don't care about them. Maybe wio at least once a month from now on.

So a guy under 6ft isnt a man

Last edited:
O
Who does not like tall chicks?

A LOT of dudes........... a lot

Some dudes dont like you being taller or the same height as them

I was just using any examples though

5'7" and up isn't short for women. If she's taller than 6ft she isn't a woman.

As far as being soft spoken, idk what that means. I'm well mannered, and speak very proper. Gonna try to give females less attention than before though to see if that helps. One of my older co workers told me they flock to you if you don't care about them. Maybe wio at least once a month from now on.

So a guy under 6ft isnt a man

This is correct.

Step up stop being a....

Push yourself..

And by the way once u start caring what they think, youve lost the game be4 it began.

I don't care bout nobody's thoughts feelings etc. And it honestly works out great for me.

U seem like a settled down nice guy to them, they don't like that, be a man looking to smash there brains out and let it be known and alot of times you will win.

Either that or find a girl below your level and keep her. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom