Why do the Cavs always choke in the playoffs since Bron arrived? (Serious Question)

The amount of douche is astounding.

Kudos to you op
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Lakers fans are the worst in all of sports. I'm not even a cavs fan for what it's worth. Was this thread necessary?

qft

ya lets all bunch laker fans together because they are all the same. thats like saying all warriors fans are $+#!.

you all bunching laker fans together are crybabies  looking for someone to blame for your team sucking and the frustrations that come with it.

Originally Posted by dland24

I tend to say this a lot......but I really feel that NT needs to implement a rule that you are not allowed to create a new topic until you hit 500 posts. It would weed out 95% of the stupid posts we get.  Other forums have rules similar to this.

500 posts would give the new NTer a chance to see how NT works, and would avoid dumb topics or repeat topics.
too bad it'll never happen...

and are we making fun of portland now? i wouldnt be laughing if that team was at full strength.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

PS Even MJ took 7 playoff trips before advancing to the Finals.
That's why this year is vital for Lebron. If he doesn't make it, please don't ever compare them.
I'm not comparing them, but Bron lead his team to the Finals at the age of 22.

cavs-champions.jpg

Come with a different argument next time...

Originally Posted by andysleon

Trailblazer fan? lol...I got nothing to say to you...enjoy the lottery...bums
you aint gonna be LOLing when the blazers take you guys out in the first round since you guys havent been playing good D as of late and cant seem to win in portland
laugh.gif

Is a Detroit Lions fan even allowed to post on NT?
laugh.gif

Laker Nation FTW
pimp.gif

wait now some of you are gonna pretend like the cavs didn't choke last year? after all the %+*% yall talked? "beat by the better team" my !*!. CLE was in first. there wasn't one analyst who said the magic would win. the cavs fans were all excited after sweeping the first two rounds. the cavs were supposed to win that year

they straight up choked last year. from MO all star to the coach

we will see what happens. depends on Vince Carter in the 4th and how the refs call the game. and we get to see if mike brown learned to draw up a play in the 4th besides hand ball to lebron at the 3 point line and let him shoot or drive

i wana see how well your savior antwon plays. you know the guy that never really did anything in the playoffs

That's why this year is vital for Lebron. If he doesn't make it, please don't ever compare them.
So insecure.

Originally Posted by DubA169

wait now some of you are gonna pretend like the cavs didn't choke last year? after all the %+*% yall talked? "beat by the better team" my !*!. CLE was in first. there wasn't one analyst who said the magic would win. the cavs fans were all excited after sweeping the first two rounds. the cavs were supposed to win that year

they straight up choked last year. from MO all star to the coach
Exactly. But these _'s forgot ALL about that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These dudes went GHOST.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

cavs-champions.jpg

True but James and the Cavs lost in 4 so it doesn't really matter.
Magic Johnson helped his team win the championship in his rookie season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I often wonder (as many others have brought up before) what MJ's image would have been like if he played in today's era with over analyzing everything, blogs, chat rooms, you suck if you dont win right away, if you are the 2nd best player in the NBA you still suck, etc.

We already know the answer.
Stupid Laker fans would've been screaming Magic > Jordan even though Magic was winning rings w/ hall of famers on his side while Jordan was still in high school..
oh wait? doesnt that sound familiar?

yep, i'm a blazers fan, and a loyal one too...most laker fans are converted bulls fans who needed a bandwagon to jump on once MJ retired. you'll probably be a free agent fan whenever kobe hangs up his sneakers..

Okay? And Rose led his team to Game 7 against the freaking Defending Champ Celtics at TWENTY YEARS OLD.

Stop riding Lebron so much.

Originally Posted by andysleon

youaint gonna be LOLing when the blazers take you guys out in the firstround since you guys havent been playing good D as of late and cant seem to win in portland
laugh.gif

Exceptwe won in Portland IN THE PLAYOFFS  in 97, and then again in 98, andthen again in 2000, and then again in 01, and then yet again in 02, butyeah, you right, we don't ever win in Portland bright guy. 

You should think about retiring from Niketalk before I get emotional. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i also meant that as in "as of late" statement" because you guys havent been doin very well in portland these
past couple years.. i wasnt takling about the years where you guys had shaq and couldnt be stopped... you guys could be stopped his year

Okay? And Rose led his team to Game 7 against the freaking Defending Champ Celtics at TWENTY YEARS OLD.

Stop riding Lebron so much.
Dude realizes he was DEAD WRONG, so he proceeds to call me a "rider".
laugh.gif

That Derrick Rose "stat" in the first round is so irrelevant, I don't even know what to say...

Leading a team to a first round exit against an aging squad without their best player is almost the same as leading a team to the Finals. Almost.

laugh.gif

It's Kneesh. Don't take her too seriously. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and laugh.

jordan was getting stopped by one of the greatest teams in history.

who is bron's main obstacle? the magic? not really a timeless squad. if they lose twice to them nobody gonna be like oooh man lebron just couldn't get by the magic. That team was legendary. celtics were gonna be hard as hell to beat but now they are done so they aren't an issue. his own coach may be his biggest problem.

whatever it's time. no excuses. now or never. everything before this will just be seen as progress if he wins. dude is beyond a BEAST.

who is bron's main obstacle? the magic? not really a timeless squad. if they lose twice to them nobody gonna be like oooh man lebron just couldn't get by the magic. That team was legendary. celtics were gonna be hard as hell to beat but now they are done so they aren't an issue. his own coach may be his biggest problem.

whatever it's time. no excuses. now or never. everything before this will just be seen as progress if he wins. dude is beyond a BEAST.
AGREED!

Who the hell are the magic?? lol...

All i have to say to all Cavs/Bron fan..if he does not win a ring this year...leave NT, move out of clvd, burn your #23 jersey..b/c you will not hear the end of it...and you deserve what is coming to you.

There is a reason they called clvd the mistake on the lake...

Originally Posted by JD617

Leading a team to a first round exit against an aging squad without their best player is almost the same as leading a team to the Finals. Almost.

laugh.gif
It's Kneesh. Don't take her too seriously. Sometimes you just have to shake your head and laugh.
Will do...

laughing_horse_teeth.jpg

What happened to Blue Lambo?  She's been sonned so many times in S&T, I guess she feels the need to stay creating even more SN's...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lakers242007

AGREED!

Who the hell are the magic?? lol...

All i have to say to all Cavs/Bron fan..if he does not win a ring this year...leave NT, move out of clvd, burn your #23 jersey..b/c you will not hear the end of it...and you deserve what is coming to you.

There is a reason they called clvd the mistake on the lake...

Even MO don't know how to respond to that

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom