Why do the Cavs always choke in the playoffs since Bron arrived? (Serious Question)

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

There are 3 reasons LeBron's Cavs haven't won an NBA championship yet.

1. Mike Brown can't coach. He's basically a figurehead.
2. LeBron settles for too many long jump shots. I thought he had turned the corner as a jump shooter at the end of last season, but he's still a streaky shooter. He started out the season shooting great from outside, but his 3pt % has fallen off a cliff over the last 1½ months.
3. Lack of a supporting cast. Jamison and Mo Williams are among the Top 50 players in the NBA, so that shouldn't be an issue this season.

Off yourself and never return to the S&T....please...top 50?? hahahaha...do you even watch basketball sir?

I think Mo Williams is overrated. He's not one of Top 30 players in the NBA, so he didn't deserve that All-Star selection last year (even as an injury replacement). But don't let the fact that Mo Williams is overrated fool you into thinking he's a bum, he's led the league in 3pt shooting percentage in each of the last 2 seasons among players that attempt more than 5 threes per game. You'd have a hard time naming 50 guys that are currently better players than Mo Williams (not based on potential or past performance).

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

3. Lack of a supporting cast. Jamison and Mo Williams are among the Top 50 players in the NBA, so that shouldn't be an issue this season.
Off yourself and never return to the S&T....please...top 50?? hahahaha...do you even watch basketball sir?
So everyone told you "to never return to S&T" and now you're using it as a reply to others huh?

This needs to be locked up asap. Nothing constructive is going on in here. Unless you consider bashing the OP constructive....which I would say in this case it is.

... and with this thread I'll continue to not to post in Cavaliers threads until further notice...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by dland24

I tend to say this a lot......but I really feel that NT needs to implement a rule that you are not allowed to create a new topic until you hit 500 posts. It would weed out 95% of the stupid posts we get.  Other forums have rules similar to this.

500 posts would give the new NTer a chance to see how NT works, and would avoid dumb topics or repeat topics.
Yeah but then we'd see responses of just the following to reach the threshold:

1)
laugh.gif

2) I agree.
3) Fail.
4) Posting for later

All of which are more annoying than topics, because you can read a topic and just ignore it/not respond it. Once your in a thread that's filled with crap it sucks because the original thread may have actually been a good one.
And you can't forget about seeing them quote someone without saying anything, and overusing .gifs / pics.

Posting just to boost their post count is the main reason why I'm against there being a requirement to have a minimum amount of posts to make threads.

honestly..i dont even think OP is a laker fan...i think its someone else pretending to be a laker fan to tick people off.

like really, some of yall really act like this??? im ashamed to be a laker fan sometimes.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Lakers fans are the worst in all of sports. I'm not even a cavs fan for what it's worth. Was this thread necessary?

qft

ya lets all bunch laker fans together because they are all the same. thats like saying all warriors fans are $+#!.

you all bunching laker fans together are crybabies  looking for someone to blame for your team sucking and the frustrations that come with it.

what does warriors have to with this at all? Huh? Certain Laker fans talk so much trash and thats why they are hated on here. dont be mad 
laugh.gif

Clowns continue to post funny things in this thread, but I guess that's a clown %++ clown's job. Orlando better than Cleveland this year again huh? Even though they lost Skip and Hedo and those size mismatches are out the window? Dude, Orlando aint better than they were last year and I can damn near guarantee that Orl won't be wet this year like last from 3. Does that mean I think the Cavs are a shoe in? Nope, cause Mike Brown roams our sidelines.

Deserving or not, Mo still made the all star team last year. Why is it out of the question that he is a top 50 player?

I don't think they choke in the playoffs, I really think they have been outplayed by better "teams". Lebron has been stuck with players that won't be able to match up against the best in the league. I don't even expect them to do it this year either. They added Shaq who is old and a big body who not only clogs up the lane for the opposition but for his own teammates. They added Jamison which is good but I am not sure they beat the Magic. I guess we will see. I kind of want to see a Lakers Cavs Finals, that to me would be the best Finals besides a Lakers Celts Finals, but the Celts have little chance to make it with their old team.

I agree that Mike Brown is a problem and not in a good way.

considering the cavs barely ever even sniffed the playoffs for the decade before bron arrived, this thread has S T F U written all over it.

Wow, so we really have people outside of Cav "fans" thinking Mo williams is really in the top 50?

NT's getting worse and worse by the day.

Not saying he is or isn't, but why is it out of the question? He was an all star just last season. He averages close to 16 this season, and averaged 17 the 3 seasons prior. Why are people acting like Mo is a bum?

WOW SMH at all these cleveland and Lebron haters. I swear I dont post much - just lurk but I always see 4 or 5 certain members who arent Cavs fans who just wish they were riding Lebron
laugh.gif

DUBA, BANGCOCK, Lakers247, Chester. You dudes need to hop offf. Most of you post more about Lebron and the Cavs more than anything else. =  D' Riders

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

i haven't gotten to use the ignore button in a while, i'm glad you showed up

if you need to use the ignore button on here your man card needs to be revoked asap. the internet is not that serious for you to get so upset to use that button. man the @+!$ up

Back
Top Bottom