Why do the Cavs always choke in the playoffs since Bron arrived? (Serious Question)

really though?

Last year they had a BEST record by far and everyone including their mom was saying Cavs will win a ring...next thing you know...they choke again.

Is it experience? Are they too excited and not focused enough?

This year seems to be the exact same story. They will maybe sweep round 1...maybe lose 1 game in round 2...then the magic will bust them, just like they did 2 weeks ago.

If they somehow get past the magic...LA will murder them....
Maybe they just dont have luck...sorry bron...this is not your year again!
devil.gif

LeBron hasn't won a title.

Cleveland Cavaliers have never won a title.

We lost to the Magic in the ECF last year.

We all know. Cavs don't choke, they lose to great teams in the playoffs. LeBron has not lost to a "bad" team or gotten upset his whole career in the playoffs.

Some of you NT'ers man.....just lame..

i'm not "mad" so don't hit me with that...it's just annoying..

We KNOW Cleveland has ZERO titles..

Let's just enjoy these playoffs, and whatever happens happens.

Welcome to Niketalk, please feel free to visit some of our other forums, like General, or Music, or anything but S&T. 

kthxbye

Originally Posted by Al3xis

when did the Cavs choke before last year?
Seriously.

If they lost 3-4 times in a row in disappointing fashion, then yes, the Cavs always choke in the playoffs.  But that's not the case.

Dumb thread.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Lakers fans are the worst in all of sports. I'm not even a cavs fan for what it's worth. Was this thread necessary?

It's not all LA fans.  Some LA fans on here are legit.
It's just immature posters that don't really know anything about sports, but since the Lakers are the most common team posters like on NT, he posts something like this to try and get respect and attention from other LA fans.  
laugh.gif
  I swear I re-read this and it made sense to me.   

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Lakers fans are the worst in all of sports. I'm not even a cavs fan for what it's worth. Was this thread necessary?

It's just immature posters that don't really know anything about sports, but since the Lakers are the most common team posters like on NT, he posts something like this to try and get respect and attention from other LA fans.  
laugh.gif

enjoy the playoffs? Typical response from a fan of a loser team...

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif

enjoy the playoffs? Typical response from a fan of a loser team...

Will do.  
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Welcome to Niketalk, please feel free to visit some of our other forums, like General, or Music, or anything but S&T. 

kthxbye

Hmmmm let's take a look.

2005-06
4th seeded Cleveland loses to 1st seed Pistons in 7 games in EC Semi-finals.

2006-07
2nd seeded Cleveland advances to Finals and loses to a Spurs team that won 8 more regular season games than them and 3 of the last 5 NBA titles.

2007-08
4th seeded Cleveland loses to 1st seed Celtics in 7 games in EC Semi-finals

2008-09
1st seeded Cleveland loses in ECF to Orlando in 6 games.

Let's do a little homework. Trust me it can only help you better in here.

PS Even MJ took 7 playoff trips before advancing to the Finals.

Cavs don't choke, they're just not that good. LeBron is obviously money - probably the best in the NBA - but his team is not that good. In a 7 game series, it gets easier and easier to scheme for one guy. Even if they're not scheming for him, it is very difficult for a guy to keep up 30ish-10ish-10ish nights every couple of days for 2 months straight. If he slips up for a week, his team is pretty much out.

very stereotypical comment...were not all like this thats like saying all jocks are stupid
eyes.gif

every team especially a winning team has its share of bandwagoners...it comes with the territory...it is what is

Originally Posted by Al3xis

when did the Cavs choke before last year?
This.

and how Mods approved OP's long %*% name is another question.

Back
Top Bottom