Why do water fountains have two streams of water to combine into one tasty stream? pics included

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The two streams are necessary for it to complete the climificinary conjunctionctification effect. This happens when two liquid entities meet at the same velocity to null any and all germs and bacteria. Far superior to Lysols 99.9% claims, thus forming the creation of hydrosonicsanitation. This technology was actually learned from aliens from the solar system of the star Volkan Altintas in the year 2000. Hydrosonicsanitation was the real threat that Y2K imposed because it was thought that the technology would sanitise our planet of all living things far better than Lysol, which would leave 00.1% of life behind, and there would only be rock and water. But there is no need to worry because your water is cleaner than Lysol could ever make it.
3312744853_49d616d50c.jpg

Originally Posted by infamousod

The two streams are necessary for it to complete the climificinary conjunctionctification effect. This happens when two liquid entities meet at the same velocity to null any and all germs and bacteria. Far superior to Lysols 99.9% claims, thus forming the creation of hydrosonicsanitation. This technology was actually learned from aliens from the solar system of the star Volkan Altintas in the year 2000. Hydrosonicsanitation was the real threat that Y2K imposed because it was thought that the technology would sanitise our planet of all living things far better than Lysol, which would leave 00.1% of life behind, and there would only be rock and water. But there is no need to worry because your water is cleaner than Lysol could ever make it.

how do you come up with this stuff?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ahh the skill of BS...its what makes college so easy

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

This happens when two liquid entities meet at the same velocity to null any and all germs and bacteria.
Ah, so threesomes are much safer?

that's what I came up with
laugh.gif

I never put thought into two fountain holes....I knew there were two tho. All I know is that some water fountain water is horrible and some water fountainwater is omazing.

very good pointless thread. I've never noticed that but will keep a lookout. though I must admit I don't drink out of water fountains often. but forreal, you had me rolling at "on tasty stream"!!

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

One is for blacks, the other for whites. They combine as a symbol of unity.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Thanks for the laugh. I also like how everyone is trying so scientific andprecise about the intricacies of thrist quenching
roll.gif

It's because one of the holes spill out liquid oxygen and the other one spills out hydrogen oxide. Then when they combine you get hydrogen dioxide (aka h2oaka Water)

Realtalk, it's scientifically proven

It's because one of the holes spill out liquid oxygen and the other one spills out hydrogen oxide dihydrogen monoxide. Then when they combine you get hydrogen dioxide (aka h2o aka Water)

Realtalk, it's scientifically proven

fixed

lmao @ the replies. well i think that the hole on the top controls the height of the water that comes out on the bottom hole.. my EDUCATED GUESS.

Originally Posted by infamousod

two streams hit each other at the apex and create a bigger stream than one would make by itself

are you on something?

learned something new.

Back
Top Bottom