Why do water fountains have two streams of water to combine into one tasty stream? pics included

See pictures. Why is it necessary to have two streams of water? Wouldn't it be cheaper and less complex to produce a drinking fountain that has only 1hole? Whats the benefit?

the pictures are large so you can see every detail. i would like serious discussion on this topic

sy5zb9.jpg

ke7yf7.jpg

two streams hit each other at the apex and create a bigger stream than one would make by itself

are you on something?

I see em around all the time. Quick google search got me this.

"From: the sales department at Halsey Taylor
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 10:13 AM
To: Jabberwocky.BLUE
Subject: RE: Just Curious

Good Afternoon!

Halsey Taylor has been satisfying thirsts since 1912. We are known foremost for our exclusive, patented Double Bubbler which has two separate streams of waterthat converge at the apex of the arc to provide an abundant pyramid of water. This simply forms a fuller, more satisfying drink for the user. The flow rate isthe same with two streams of water or one; however, when the two streams arc together it produces a flatter effect also making it easier for a person to drinkfrom as well as providing a bigger mouthful of water.

Glad Halsey Taylor has served you well over the years. Thank you for your kind comments. "

Double Bubbler which has two separate streams of water that converge at the apex of the arc to provide an abundant pyramid of water. This simply forms a fuller, more satisfying drink for the user. The flow rate is the same with two streams of water or one; however, when the two streams arc together it produces a flatter effect also making it easier for a person to drink from as well as providing a bigger mouthful of water.
fascinating
Who are you? Ninjahood's assistant?
smh.gif

i used tinypic so i dont know what happened.
are you on something?
not currently.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Double Bubbler which has two separate streams of water that converge at the apex of the arc to provide an abundant pyramid of water. This simply forms a fuller, more satisfying drink for the user. The flow rate is the same with two streams of water or one; however, when the two streams arc together it produces a flatter effect also making it easier for a person to drink from as well as providing a bigger mouthful of water.
fascinating
smh.gif

are you on something?
not currently.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

fascinating
smh.gif
are you on something?
not currently.

roll.gif

IRONY!!

i never noticed that either.

the water fountain water on my floor of my dorm is cloudy. and has been for years.

i use the water from 2 floors up cuz their water is clear.

The two streams are necessary for it to complete the climificinary conjunctionctification effect. This happens when two liquid entities meet at the samevelocity to null any and all germs and bacteria. Far superior to Lysols 99.9% claims, thus forming the creation of hydrosonicsanitation. This technology wasactually learned from aliens from the solar system of the star Volkan Altintas in the year 2000. Hydrosonicsanitation was the real threat that Y2K imposedbecause it was thought that the technology would sanitise our planet of all living things far better than Lysol, which would leave 00.1% of life behind, andthere would only be rock and water. But there is no need to worry because your water is cleaner than Lysol could ever make it.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The two streams are necessary for it to complete the climificinary conjunctionctification effect. This happens when two liquid entities meet at the same velocity to null any and all germs and bacteria. Far superior to Lysols 99.9% claims, thus forming the creation of hydrosonicsanitation. This technology was actually learned from aliens from the solar system of the star Volkan Altintas in the year 2000. Hydrosonicsanitation was the real threat that Y2K imposed because it was thought that the technology would sanitise our planet of all living things far better than Lysol, which would leave 00.1% of life behind, and there would only be rock and water. But there is no need to worry because your water is cleaner than Lysol could ever make it.
laugh.gif

This thread is jokes all around.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The two streams are necessary for it to complete the climificinary conjunctionctification effect. This happens when two liquid entities meet at the same velocity to null any and all germs and bacteria. Far superior to Lysols 99.9% claims, thus forming the creation of hydrosonicsanitation. This technology was actually learned from aliens from the solar system of the star Volkan Altintas in the year 2000. Hydrosonicsanitation was the real threat that Y2K imposed because it was thought that the technology would sanitise our planet of all living things far better than Lysol, which would leave 00.1% of life behind, and there would only be rock and water. But there is no need to worry because your water is cleaner than Lysol could ever make it.

how do you come up with this stuff?

infamousod wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:

how do you come up with this stuff?

It's all math and science. Nature comes up with "this sutff".

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

ATLien Seeko wrote:
This happens when two liquid entities meet at the same velocity to null any and all germs and bacteria.
Ah, so threesomes are much safer?

Precisely.

Back
Top Bottom