Why do we have to care about the royal baby and royals in general?

rell826

Banned
As the question states, why as Americans do we have to care about what these people are doing? I dont care about this baby being overdue and I dont care about what "Prince" Harry is doing at the moment. Wasn't a war fought so that we wouldn't be subjugated to crap like this?

You don't have to. Its news simply because it pertains to the leadership of a powerful and influential country. If Princess Diana was just a regular woman who was going to a business meeting, it wouldn't of gotten nearly the amount of coverage it did.

You don't have to. Its news simply because it pertains to the leadership of a powerful and influential country. If Princess Diana was just a regular woman who was going to a business meeting, it wouldn't of gotten nearly the amount of coverage it did.
i couldn't care less about either one of them. thousands of people die everyday. my life goes on

"Royals" :lol:

They ain't **** to me, b. I don't get why they get so much attention over here.

"We"? Speak for yourself brody

I could careless about what some prince is doing. When i go grocery shopping thats all i see in magazine covers

And that wack kardashian family

It's no different than being "subjugated" to celebrity gossip or tabloids. It's news that I skip over just the same as anything else that doesn't interest me. Short of seeing it briefly mentioned on The Daily Show or The Colbert Report, I haven't read a thing about it recently.

Hopefully someone from the UK will drop some knowledge.

I'm not sure what the fascination is, but my Pops used to tell me that the Kennedy's were the closest thing to royalty in the US for his generation.

people are brainwashed

annunaki brainwashed humanity so people care about stupid stuff like the royal reptilians

turn off the idiot box and stop watching "news"

We won our freedom from that country and I find it odd that we care about them just because they are royal. Maybe if they rode on horses and slayed dragons I would care.

We won our freedom from that country and I find it odd that we care about them just because they are royal. Maybe if they rode on horses and slayed dragons I would care.
so much irony in the first half off that sentence lol

i share the same sentiments as most of you in this thread...reminds me of this gem everytime i think about it

ill post the link because it has alot of profanity :lol:

Back
Top Bottom