Why do you believe that there is a god?

RufioRufioRufio is coming to grips with the fact that he might actually be wrong but wants to save face in case he sees any of these people in real life
roll.gif
grin.gif

Fact of the matter, is...ALL of his arguments have failed...miserably... and yet he says "im bowing out" with each post.

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Its funny you guys just brought up this race issue, i have to adress it now because you know elephant in the room type situation. Darwin was funded heavily by the royal society, who in turn advocate elite race ideologies. If i recall the origins of species full title includes something regarding that. 
This is just the path for scientific manipulation of the human in terms to benefit society and make humans "advanced"
This is psuedo-scientific jargon and an attempt to make yourself sound enlightened. Just stopped. You sound utterly foolish. 
This doesn't invalidate the scientific facts they discovered.
Society at the time was HEAVILY racist... 

Does the fact that muslims developed modern algebra take away from the fact that they might have supported killing christians?

or does the fact that christian physicists developed a lot of our understanding of chemistry and might have been homophobic?

or does it matter that many presidents passed policies but might have been bigots in private?

THE IDEOLOGY STANDS INDEPENDENT OF THE PERSON WHO CREATES or SUPPORTS IT.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What is going on in here?
the same @*#! thats been going on since page one.
laugh.gif
 both sides are fighting a never ending battle

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

That's what ppl love to do. Not address the topic or the points in argument but argue something else they see as a $%!#% in the armor (i.e. sources), then when that matter is handled and the point is reinforced with better source attack the poster personally off of shh you remember about him from other threads to make it look like that person's loses credibility when you're incapable of sticking to the topic.

This among other things consistently happens, usually by repeat offenders or newbies who really don't care and can't express their thoughts on the topic any other way.
yep. the mental midgets bow out and try to make it seem like they're the victims. 
roll.gif

herp derp stop making fun of my dumb ideas...I BELIEVE them! Its my faith! I feel it in my heart
embarassed.gif
...why do you guys have to always use logic and stuff! Why can't you just let me believe what I want to? Why do you always ruin the fun! Atheists are mean! BOOHOO!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then *insert ad hominem*...."yeah I bet thats why you eat wang with a side of man juice OOOOooohhh!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
...as if that has ANYTHING to do with anything. 

Back
Top Bottom