Why do you fools believe in this witchcraft called "hangover remedies"? vol. Let me school you

thebachellor

Banned
laugh.gif

You do know that hangovers are caused by dehydration and Vitamin B deficiency? Ever since i've started taking a multi-vitamin right before I go out (orwhen I forget, after I come back right before I go to bed), i've never gotten a hangover. Drinking lots of water helps too,obviously.

You fools talking about taking a pint of elf's blood, a moose's hoof, and the neighborhood bum's toenail clippings will cure hangovers and *+!@.Yea... you do that
laugh.gif

I'm just looking at this "hangover food" thread with the biggest
smh.gif
..... step your alcoholic education up.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif

You do know that hangovers are caused by dehydration and Vitamin B deficiency? Ever since i've started taking a multi-vitamin right before I go out (or when I forget, after I come back right before I go to bed), i've never gotten a hangover. Drinking lots of water helps too,obviously.

You fools talking about taking a pint of elf's blood, a moose's hoof, and the neighborhood bum's toenail clippings will cure hangover and %+#@. Yea... you do that
laugh.gif

I'm just looking at this "hangover food" thread with the biggest
smh.gif
..... step your alcoholic education up.

Preach! Reading that thread is good for a few
laugh.gif
only.

Drink plenty of water to rehydrate before and after sleeping. When I wake up I usually go to a Pho spot as my first meal.

Say Word OP i Drink A bottle of Water before i DRINK, While I'm Drinking and After I Drink and I haven't gotten a HANGOVER Yet
pimp.gif

I was always told that Hangovers are actually your body going through withdraws from the alcohol leaving the system. And basically your body is craving for itback.
But Ive not looked this up, you can just tell me if Im wrong.

You fools talking about taking a pint of elf's blood, a moose's hoof, and the neighborhood bum's toenail clippings will cure hangovers and *+!@. Yea... you do that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There's several different levels to devil worshippin': horse's heads,
Human sacrifices, cannibalism; candles and exorcism
Animals havin' sex with 'em; camels mammals and rabbits
But I don't get into that, I kick the habit

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You fools talking about taking a pint of elf's blood, a moose's hoof, and the neighborhood bum's toenail clippings will cure hangovers and *+!@. Yea... you do that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Eh, I see what you're saying but you cant tell me that sitting down and eating this (my hangover Shabu feast from last week):

75a26ab47dd4a033e824e1e4dd17b28c614567a6.pjpg
Wont improve your physical state.

The best, and only thing you have to do, is drink a LOT of water before bed. I mean like between 2 and 3 litres or more over a period of thirty minutes orso.
It's a huge pain in the #!+ and probably the last thing you'll want to do before crashing, but you'll wake up feeling as though you didn't evendrink. True story.

The Hangover food thread was just a thread discussing everyones favorite fods when hung over. i dont think anywhere stated what will help improve it. Actually,any type of food will help cure a hangover if you think about it.

Back
Top Bottom