Why does 50 keep Mazerati Fox around ???

but you never see him w/ G-Unit ... I hate this guy .. I have yet to hear one good song, let alone a song that could actually get play in the clubs or on theradio .. He is more ignorant than the "SO ICEY IN THE CLUB" video ... Every interview he feels the need to repeat the fact that he did 8 years , buthe's corny .. Is he 50's human shield ??? Does anyone think he is nice ??

Has Fif even met this cat lol? Only dude I ever seen him with was Yayo. You know you f'd up when the closest you can get to a labelmate is Yayo.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

does 50 even smoke weed?

and why does 50 keep anybody on g unit around? they all garbage...

he needs friends.

all that money gets boring by yourself.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

he did 8 joints? i thought homie was just some RN from AZ.

btw homie u gonna be around tonite? ima get up wit u.
*pause* but definitely .. Unless I decide to hit up Taj or an after work spot .. The D's were out 4 car deep last night around the way soit's probably still hot as hell .. Hit me up though for sure ..

Mazi claim to be Southside all day but I heard he really closer to Rosedale and all that ... I dunno, I think the whole state of not having to be nice anymore,but having a deal straight off the strength that you hardbody has always been corny, but becoming increasingly annoying now. Talking about Rick Ross cant cometo Queens, like what ?? Who are you ??
laugh.gif
.. Plus 50 doesnt even dosongs with the *$#$@ .. He'll be either another dead rapper or just another southside Bum pretty soon

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Shoooooters for hire!

laugh.gif
But son already did 8 joints .. he must like booty .. Its crazy cause50 really aint into wasting $$$ like that ... *pause* Where is HotRod now
nerd.gif
, wasn't he on G-Unit .. He had more buzz than Mazi ... You can tell son is goonie though .

How Guillermo mention hotrod at the same time ... word, them two #$@@!% is in the same boat , and they aint finding land any time soon

i heard he from queens and used to get money back in the days him and 50 must have been cool back then or something......he prolly 50's Calvin Klein

Originally Posted by akuratl02

*pause* but definitely .. Unless I decide to hit up Taj or an after work spot .. The D's were out 4 car deep last night around the way so it's probably still hot as hell .. Hit me up though for sure ..

Mazi claim to be Southside all day but I heard he really closer to Rosedale and all that ... I dunno, I think the whole state of not having to be nice anymore, but having a deal straight off the strength that you hardbody has always been corny, but becoming increasingly annoying now. Talking about Rick Ross cant come to Queens, like what ?? Who are you ??
laugh.gif
.. Plus 50 doesnt even do songs with the *$#$@ .. He'll be either another dead rapper or just another southside Bum pretty soon

roll.gif
, my bad forgot to add no mo .... 4 cars deep tho? well damn!

laugh.gif
, you know they like the bk version of queens ninjas

*pause* but definitely .. Unless I decide to hit up Taj or an after work spot .. The D's were out 4 car deep last night around the way so it's probably still hot as hell .. Hit me up though for sure ..

Mazi claim to be Southside all day but I heard he really closer to Rosedale and all that ... I dunno, I think the whole state of not having to be nice anymore, but having a deal straight off the strength that you hardbody has always been corny, but becoming increasingly annoying now. Talking about Rick Ross cant come to Queens, like what ?? Who are you ??
laugh.gif
.. Plus 50 doesnt even do songs with the *$#$@ .. He'll be either another dead rapper or just another southside Bum pretty soon

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Im at work right now ... But Yo , hit me , if anything we HOP on the L.I.E. , do 55 and burn a quick one down ... Cause I might have something to do after yadig .. Im usually back in Queens by 6:30 ..
laugh.gif
@ southside bum too ..Dum Out Bum Out - fixed!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Shoooooters for hire!

laugh.gif
But son already did 8 joints .. he must like booty .. Its crazy cause 50 really aint into wasting $$$ like that ... *pause* Where is HotRod now
nerd.gif
, wasn't he on G-Unit .. He had more buzz than Mazi ... You can tell son is goonie though .

How Guillermo mention hotrod at the same time ... word, them two #$@@!% is in the same boat , and they aint finding land any time soon
laugh.gif
so that bid gave him his rep now he got shooters underhim- ghetto hierarchy
pimp.gif

but trust 50 aint "wasting" no money on them...if they are booking studio time and all that to gunit its all tax writeoff - he aint investing in themin hopes they become the next big thing or something
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Im at work right now ... But Yo , hit me , if anything we HOP on the L.I.E. , do 55 and burn a quick one down ... Cause I might have something to do after ya dig .. Im usually back in Queens by 6:30 ..
laugh.gif
@ southside bum too .. Dum Out Bum Out - fixed!

smokin.gif
cool. ima get @ u.

Back
Top Bottom