Why Does Arbys get so much hate vol ....THEY GOT THE SAUCE

Because the meat looks disgusting AF like ole beat vag meat!

/Thread

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

I like their fries, haven't had a sandwich of theirs in years. From my recollection, its nothing special.

yea, imma ride with the homie Jon Stewart on this one. havent had it recently tho

I haven't had it in a while but evertime ive eaten there i never ate the deli meat style joints...the ones theyre known for....i ate the other joints....chicken....brisket....and they were straight.

Curly Fries are good too. Plus they got all dem saws

I like it better than macdonalds or bk definitely

Last edited:
brisket from arbys sounds dangerous

don't they have good bbq in SC?  why would you get brisket from arbys?

Last edited:
Never got the hate either...I mess with their breakfast heavy..The Ham and Swiss sliders are good too.Is it the best? No way,but they ahead of a lot of fast food spots.Not many fast food spots slice the meat right there in front of you or mess with pork belly.

I haven't eaten there in years. But the reason why I never cared for it is because they're so damn basic. Plus that cheese sauce always seemed off to me.

Been craving it lately. I never ate roast beef aside from Arby's and always looked and thought it was gross but got damn it's good at Arby's.

Last time I went to Arby's and bought some food for myself it came out to $15 something :smh:

I would try the nuggets.

Their swiss and bacon chicken sandwich was solid to me and the curly fries are legit

Never had any of their deli style sandwiches

Back
Top Bottom