Why does everyone hate on the ps3...its a great system if you think about it =/

Originally Posted by King NJC

Lol but thats not answering my point like if people dont like it thats one thing....but why hate on it is it cause they dont have it or what ?

Oh thats an easy question. Its simple, Haters are taking over.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Real Talk, the developers are killing the ps3. That's just how it is.
QFT. Developers are driving a Ferrari at 30mph
smh.gif

I got a 360(RROD
mad.gif
) PS3 - collecting dust ..Dreamcast getting most of myplay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Real Talk, the developers are killing the ps3. That's just how it is.
Wrong. The PS3 killed developers. Just a wild guess that the development for 360 is much easier.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

killzone2> my grandma
Hahahahaha you're a fool for that.

But I love my PS3 also....I'm not a fanboy or none of that. Sure Xbox Live has a better online experience, but PS3's is free [you get what you pay fortho, right?] There's advantages with all systems, and I don't have anything against the next gen systems.

i own a ps3 and i aint worrying bout the xbox
pimp.gif
.... atleast i dont needbatteries to use the controllers..

cause its reliable and some people dont like reliability, theyre sitting there mean mugging other ps3 posts while they wait for their machine to get fixed

in all seriousness though, its cause the ps3 lacks certain online features such as party set up, cross game chat, and cross game invites, its not even thatserious, other than that ps3 is puttin out games that cant even be touched by xbox games

why do people use the words 'everyone,' 'always,' and 'never' like they know what they are talking about?

It's just b/c you have a ps3 that you think "everyone" hates on it
laugh.gif
I'm sure if you had an xbox, you'd feel the same way about that. It's all about personal preference really as most games that comeout on both systems are the same to me, the only difference is the exclusive titles. I only use my xbox more because I prefer it. My PS3 is pretty much justmy blu-ray player right now

its pretty simple for me.
xbox is a better gaming system.
ps3 is a better overall system.
if I had to choose 1, I would choose a ps3. I'm glad I didn't have to choose and can live great playing xbox live and watching blu-rays
smokin.gif

Man, its the developers that is killing the PS3. Some of them are too lazy to take the time and try to figure out the blu ray disc.

I am an RPG fan, so PS3 was a no-brainer.

Valkyria, Disgaea 3, FFXIII Versus, all PS3 exclusives, along with the multi-platform RPG's.

There is nothing that released for Microsoft that I can't live without. Fable 2 looked promising, until I played it.
laugh.gif

Killzone 2 > any FPS out right now, IMO. COD4 will always be my favorite, but KZ is just amazing.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

i have both. Xboxlive is basically what makes it, and now Netflix, its so hard to even find a reason to turn on the PS3, with the exception of blu-ray and MLB: The Show.

\ 95% of the time all i use my xbox for these days is netflix... streaming shows + movies in hd
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I am an RPG fan, so PS3 was a no-brainer.

Valkyria, Disgaea 3, FFXIII Versus, all PS3 exclusives, along with the multi-platform RPG's.

There is nothing that released for Microsoft that I can't live without. Fable 2 looked promising, until I played it.
laugh.gif

Killzone 2 > any FPS out right now, IMO. COD4 will always be my favorite, but KZ is just amazing.

star ocean ?
nerd.gif

I have a ps3 and i was expecting star ocean to come out for ps3 but it got snubbed
mad.gif

Only reason Wii is leading is because the price and the wider audience. When have u been able to say, "Mom...buy this console for me; there's gamesthe whole family can play too", never. Gamers are the minorty. They got that audience that dont play video games buying their console. 360 has a yearover the PS3, and they're just starting to slow down...they're breaking down on the track n *%!!
laugh.gif
. It's never really been equal ground. PS3 - did u think they'd be thisfar down the road without a GT, GOW, MGS just dropped last year, and the likes of Jak & Daxter and all those other games that did numbers. Losing someexclusives hurt too. The developer learning curve, the price and the launch library, was like blowing a tire on the 2nd lap
smh.gif
. They hit the pits, andthey're trying to make up that time now. What you're getting for 400-500 is by far the best deal - they drop that price, all hell is breaking loose.Dudes on the 360 forum is waiting for a reason to buy a PS3
laugh.gif

PS3 banking on that long run, not the first half of the race.

I can't even see a reason to call the 360 superior outside the so called extra online features. wow talking to someone who's playing another game thanyou.

I've asked numerous times how many games does the 360 have that make it worth owning. I've gotten like 10 multiplatform titles and one OKAY game.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom