Why does it always take a NY rapper to put someone from PHILLY on/ninjahood last.FM list >______

from beanie and state prop on rocafella , cassidy/EVE with Ruff ryders, freck billionaire with Fabolous, giille da kidd wit cash money, Etc..

these dudes are talented yet they ALWAYS somehow always trapped inside philly...and they're music don't travel.

They have more important things to worry about... Like dodging bullets every weekend
smh.gif
smh.gif

Philly has/had A LOT of talented dudes, they just don't exactly fit the mode of artists built to sell records in the modern day label structure...
Joey Jihad
Reed
Chic Raw
Tec 9
Etc.

Its a lot of cats that's dope... But they're material is WAAAY too street to ever sell in a store... & they're always beefin with eachother...

yeah them dudes is violent
laugh.gif
...kinda reminds me of NYC in da early90's

if i was a rapper and i had a album comin out i'd need some philly rappers to show some love, them dudes got da greasy gun talk game on lock
pimp.gif

meek mills is signed to grand hustle, cyssero was signed to black wall street, reed dollaz is signed to behind bars records

another thing i noticed is alot of em aren't really OUT THERE per say on da net...like i gotta really work andhassle to find a philly dude's rap material...another hindrance

i see they gotta contend with...sometimes i think they think they too cool for worldstar or viral videos.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

They have more important things to worry about... Like dodging bullets every weekend
smh.gif
smh.gif

Philly has/had A LOT of talented dudes, they just don't exactly fit the mode of artists built to sell records in the modern day label structure...
Joey Jihad
Reed
Chic Raw
Tec 9
Etc.

Its a lot of cats that's dope... But they're material is WAAAY too street to ever sell in a store... & they're always beefin with eachother...
QFT.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

what's the point of this thread, honestly?
thats ninja hood... he likes weak rappers, doesnt resize pics, and rarely makes sense... its what he does...

laugh.gif
thanks for the background info.....

I aint mad at ya list but why the hell does A-Mafia have THAT many plays?........ unless dude has that many songs out.

son u always got a big talk and you never backin it up....

NO ONE who raps and is on NT is better then my list so you can hush that up right now.

da best rapper on NT is wale and he's not even seeing freck im sorry.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

from beanie and state prop on rocafella , cassidy/EVE with Ruff ryders, freck billionaire with Fabolous, giille da kidd wit cash money, Etc..

these dudes are talented yet they ALWAYS somehow always trapped inside philly...and they're music don't travel.
?????? ny?

Freck bores me. I concur with the Illi comment and after G.o.D. he gonna he better than half or more of that list.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

max b>a mafia
stack bundles>a mafia
jae millz>a mafia
jewels>a mafia
illi>a mafia

ninjahood last.FM list >______
all you do is listen to rap
laugh.gif

You forgot someone

frenchmontana1.jpg
>>>>A Mafia