why doesnt ace hood sell?

why doesnt ace hood sell albums? dude def had a banger this around and still he didn't even sell 50,000 albums his first week. i don't even think there was a thread for his album that came out.
all his past albums were decent, and his newest ones had some bangers

There was an Ace Hood thread, but he doesn't sell cause it's 2011 and people only DL or purchase his singles. And if you've heard
2 or 3 of his singles, you can basically tell what the rest of the album already sounds like.

he doesn't have a "real" fanbase...its like he's detached because no one knows who he is...fans like to know alot about da people they invest in.

He's Ace Hood...Nobody knows who he is. And he doesn't have a real hook to him. I don't listen to much of ace hood's material, but people buy projects not for the material, but for the person.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

There was an Ace Hood thread, but he doesn't sell cause it's 2011 and people only DL or purchase his singles. And if you've heard
2 or 3 of his singles, you can basically tell what the rest of the album already sounds like.
This.

People don't really buy albums unless their investing in an artist.

Ain't no one investing in Ace Hood as an artist.

He'll sell his downloads on singles, get his show money, and keep it moving.

I listened to his last mixtape body bag yesterday and theres no replay value, no memorable songs.Also every song sounds just like the one before it

Always thought he was garbage, and he is repetitive. This album he has 3 songs that sound a like, and he used two as his singles, not a good look. Sucks cause the album is actually good, especially considering its ace hood but in general its one of the better hip hop albums out of whats been coming out. Any one who listens though is gonna here the first 3 songs and think the whole album is like that, cause dude literally put the 3 songs that sound exactly the same back to back to back and after that it's straight gems. I didn't know he had it in him to make a good album, and anyone who listens i doubt would be dissapointed, but the beginning is gonna turn off a lot of people. 

He got hits though...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he doesn't have a "real" fanbase...its like he's detached because no one knows who he is...fans like to know alot about da people they invest in.

+

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
shoeking2101[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/27/1112:49 PM
[/td][td]
He's Ace Hood...Nobody knows who he is. And he doesn't have a real hook to him. I don't listen to much of ace hood's material, but people buy projects not for the material, but for the person.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These.[/font]

Hes not maketable
Hes not.personable/ relateable
We dont know him/ his story
He remind me of lil wayne/ unoriginal image

Anyone w/ "hood" as part of their stage name is not going to sell in 2011.

Besides the fact that he's not that talented.

He is shoved into our faces. He showed up out of nowhere with cosign from everyone.

Back
Top Bottom