Why dont the store with a limited account dont have wmns spizikes???

I went to my usual spot to pick up my 8s and wmns spizikes and they didnt have the womens spizikes.. they said they were bumped back but i dont belive thatcause i didnt hear anything bout can anyone tell me wats up and where in philly i can pick these up? Would really appreciate it thanks!!

Your spot ain't get them (yet?) plain and simple. If I were I'd ask then 2 be more honest
roll.gif

They probably didn't order the women's clothing to go with the shoes. FlipJays stated earlier this week that if stores didn't order the clothes tomatch the shoes, they couldn't order them at all.

thanks for the help ill check out eastbay and if anyone knows where to get em in philly hit me up..

both the women spizikes AND the ls 8's are out here in baltimore. most of my spots already got the cement spizikes too. but yeah, to answer your question,the women's spizikes def. dropped on saturday.

I was in NYC today and every sneaker store I walked by had those n the LE 8s in the window...and lots of pairs of each!

anyone have any stores besides the ones listed where i can get em?? Thanks for the help everyone

aJ232Kb8 if you want a pair of Spizikes just ask me and i'll buy you a pair ....but stop being a hater and bad mouth them on every freakin post cuz itsgetting annoying...better yet ask your girl Kobe to get you some .

AJIIIpLATINum i don't need to ask my girl to get me some maybe u need to ask your boy to get you some you aj of backstreet boy
laugh.gif

they may not get any wmns shoes,,because when then 8`s first dropped i went to my usual spot and they had the aquas but they didnt have the wmns white aqua 8`s

aJ232Kb8 don't hate i told you i'll buy you a pair if Kobe Bryant doesn't want to get you one....when is your birthday? I'll send you somebootleg spizikes then and if you behave i'll send you OGs next year.

Back
Top Bottom