Why don't they have a male genitalia cleansing products aisle vol. sexism?

It's kind of sexist of "the man" to act like only women's private parts can get stinky. Why aren't there any male cleansing products.Women got their own whole aisle of stuff they spray, rub, insert, or pour down there. Me, I just sprinkle baby powder on my balls before I hoop. In the summer,down here in South Texas especially, it'd be great to have something to prevent the balls stinking to the leg syndrome when it's humid, you know what Imean. I think I'm going to invent something myself and market it, so we can have an aisle that women feel awkward when they walk down. It's only fair.I'm going to be rich.

Fine Murda Cam, I'll take it take it off. The racism and "the man" parts were a joke, threw it in there since those threads get the most replies.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Soap?

Can't go wrong there.

axe-spray-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Soap?

Can't go wrong there.

axe-spray-1.jpg
I'm 100.99% spraying that on your joint will burn like hell, not to mention probably have stray cats from all over the place trying to jumpdown your pants. No thank you. Lemon juice, vinegar, and water is the ingredients. And maybe baking soda, since Arm & Hammer puts it in everything andit's always just the Michael Jordan of the ingredients. But seriously, I was chomping this one girl and it didn't taste or smell like anything, shesaid she douched with lemon juice, so that's where I got that idea.

But to spraying cheap wanna be cologne around the twig and berries...

2v00eo6.gif

bc its easy to clean...anywho you arnt suppose to use chemicals around your private parts anway...real men dont get smelly anyway

Douche.jpg

I think he's referring to cleansing out the male urethra.

But thats the woman version
laugh.gif

Next you're going to complain about stores not having dresses in the mens-wear section. Right?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Next you're going to complain about stores not having dresses in the mens-wear section. Right?
Most of you dudes on this site be running around in girl's jeans

os96c1.gif

i have an attendant that powders my balls from time to time. Its quite funny, because she does sneeze from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom