Why don't YOU have a tattoo or body mod? Vol. Everybody's doing it...

Originally Posted by goosebumps

Banned.

Dang... Y'all really reported him? I thought when people actually wrote "reported" I thought it was just a joke.
30t6p3b.gif
i'm outta here!

url

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Tattoos a trend? People have been getting tattoo for centuries. That's like saying wearing jeans is a trend

Tats have become more popular and there does seem to be a group of people getting them just to fit in/be cool. I know this has been going on forever but it seems more prevalent nowadays - maybe we just notice it more in the internet age.

I like tats and have 2 (soon to be 3) but I do think some tats are pretty stupid but I dont lose sleep over it

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by illphillip

It serves me no purpose personally or professionally.

Never has and never will.

So what's the point?
Well in your case, there is no point. 
But the big misconception people have not only with tattoo's but with life in general is that everyone has different morals, goals, and roads for what we call life. 

I'm not saying you have this misconception but I'm just speaking generally from what I've encountered online and offline. 

One man gets a tattoo, lives a long, prosperous, successful life. Another man doesn't get a tattoo and lives the complete opposite. 

A lot of people think that the moment you get something put on your body you and your life changes. When in reality, you're the same damn person you were before you sat down in that chair 
laugh.gif

I understand people just don't think its for them, and I completely 100% respect and understand that. But some others act and think as if a tattoo will effect your life in way more ways than it really does, which is none. 

If you have your life and priorities straight, a tattoo ain't gon' change a damn thang
I know you said you aren't saying I have this "misconception". But I don't even know how my post led to your rant.

I never said getting a tattoo was going to change anything in regards to my life.

But as I said, I see no tangible purpose to getting one. So why would I?

You kind of OD'd there homie. It ain't that deep.

It was more so reading through the thread that led to my rant. 

I was responding to your question (which was rhetorical but w/e) when I said there is no point. Because I agree that in your position, there is no point if its something you truly don't want. 

The rant had nothing to do with your statements, but I wasn't about to double post with another response to the thread 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by PRIME
This should be quoted everytime this question is asked.

pimp.gif
But what he said had nothing to do with the question. It's targeted to a specific group of ppl who think a certain way about tattoos "or life in general". 

When I read that I was like damn who thinks like this? That whole misconception are for ppl who are deluded. Just thinking a tat will change who you are as a person is ridiculous.

You'd be surprised my dude. I've talked to people online and offline about tattoo's and some people think way more into it than it really is. They think that if they get a tatt on their arm or back or chest and think that their world will come crashing down or something. I didn't quite understand their logic. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Had my ears pierced back in the day....tattoos just aren't my thing. I can admire GOOD body art, but I'd never do it.
I feel the same; never getting one, although I'm fascinated by excellent work.
As for my body modifications, I've got ear plugs in both my ears.

Back
Top Bottom