Why every good man has sucker-potential... as taught by HTTB....

Discussion in 'General' started by cb94, Mar 8, 2009.

1. cb94

cb94 Banned

I mean, we see the world COMPLETELY different all the time. How the +$@% did that happen? Socialization be damned,I'm almost not buying it. It' ridiculous. It's like if you ask a guy, "What's the opposite ofright?", he'll say "left... [​IMG]" of course. Then he'll look around and see that nobody objects,and he'll nod smugly, 100% confident in his infallible answer. But if you ask his girl, she'll say "it's WRONG stupid! Duh...". So now he's thinking I guess that makes perfect sense in a different sort of way, ya know? Who knewthere could be two correct answers, right? But she's thinking, "See, I told you it was wrong. HE can'tget nothing right [​IMG]..." and 9 times out of 10, she refuses to acknowledge how he could also be right in a different light. Why? Because there's only one light and apparently it's whatever light she'sunder, let her tell it. It's whichever light conveniently shines brightest on her justifications at the time. She'll refuse to share that"rightness" or even envision a way that, using her black and white logic , he could be right in his light while she is simultaneously right in hers. It gets worse when you use her logic against her because as soon as she's on the other side ofit, it becomes ******ed INSTANTANEOUSLY and she will think you're dumb for thinking like that...

Now tell me I'm lying...

2. zeen1ne

zeen1ne

YNS

3. shoxbb433

shoxbb433

some girls act like this, but i refuse to be with a girl who acts silly.

4. cb94

cb94 Banned

Left. I'm always smashing... it's more of a problem that I do get the guts, if anything.

5. queencitysneakerqueen

queencitysneakerqueen

I do this with my ex if we argue or have a debate my answer is right even if his might be kind of right it's wrong but that's because he thinks heknows everything

6. harlemtothebronx

harlemtothebronx

Yo...you were eerily on point with this. Nothing I can add. You hit the nail on the head.

Thank you for letting me know I'm not on my own.

7. cb94

cb94 Banned

And there you have it. Grade A BS from concentrate. Just add water and stir up some %$*% [​IMG]

8. cb94

cb94 Banned

Nah man, thank you. I come to NT to see if all women are crazy or just mine. As long as ya'll keep reminding me that it ain't just me ormy lady, I won't stab her. [​IMG]

9. harlemtothebronx

harlemtothebronx

Wow, I have to reiterate.

I've done this dance with every woman I've ever dealt with.

IT's so $+#!%%$ frustrating. And don't try to have a serious conversation about it, because either she'lll just dismiss you, or it'll turn intoa huge argument, where the topic will change somehow to make you wrong.

10. outacontrol music

outacontrol music

Man was sleep when woman was made, so we will never understand them.

11. shortydoowopp

shortydoowopp

no lie i've almost made the same post coming from the opposite side a few times in the last few weeks...like how can you guys not get that we are the waywe are...

12. freezetag

freezetag

Women use no logic my man

My girl gets even more pissed when I don't go back and forth with her over some stupid disagreement.

She always says I don't argue back bc I don't care.

[​IMG] what F'n sense does that make.

13. cb94

cb94 Banned

On nation fam. That's why I'm sitting here replying to you. SOMEBODY gotta feel me. I don't even care to be right, but on my life younot finna keep telling me I'm wrong, ya feel me? Ain't no way she'll ever recognize what I'm saying man. So when I'm done here, I can justsigh, take my "L" in the matter, and let it go.... ya feel me? Man, NT is therapeutic at times.... [​IMG]. And it pisses me off that only a REAL good mancan recognize this trend and accommodates it, yet women are still gonna call us all types of insults and forget about the times we let them have there way. BroI just did a 6 hour round trip friday to pick this chick up from school, and today she says "What do you ever dofor me?!", mind you this is the third time I've taken that ride this year and the 6th since she's been away at school since August. Bruh ifshe'd have been standing in front of me, I might have hit a woman for the first time ever. Real talk [​IMG]

14. forgot about jae

forgot about jae

Women are more arrogant than men, they want that power of being right...it's a good feeling, so is vengeance.

Instant gratification.

15. ericberry14

ericberry14

i feel like a giant weight's been lifted off my chest. I thought it was only me that thought this, i always thought i was wrong when this ishappening. But seriously its a two way street with this, you cant lie & say that you play no part in these arguments

im only writing this bcuz i know my girl will read this. i dont actually think its my own fault.

and in the off chance that she quotes this & sees it, honestly sometimes the argument is my fault.

16. cb94

cb94 Banned

Baby girl... the way ya'll are is inconsistent. That's why we don't get it. At least with aguy, dudes are clear cut. Either he wants you or he don't. He either wants to marry you or %*%$ you out. Dude's are predictable. I've beensimultaneously "The worst man on the planet" and "My future hubby" this past week alone. I feel like saying, "Fine. You hate me? Letme help you out then." I damn near wanna do something really stupid and mean just to make her REALLY hate me so she can know not to use that term solightly. That way I'll know what to expect every day. Real **$%. We can still do what we do, but she can now knowthat she hates me instead of thinking she does. I wonder if she'll get that I was doing my best to make her right after all.... or will she think I'mwrong? See what I mean?

Aye PHAN.... lemme get an Amen brother [​IMG]

17. nawth21

nawth21

It is what it is.

18. shortydoowopp

shortydoowopp

you'd be wrong...

19. harlemtothebronx

harlemtothebronx

At this point, I can predict when the conversation is turning, so I just say "okay" and continue watching Sportscenter. It's pointless now to getinto it. I used to get upset, but I've learned that it gets me absolutely nowhere.

"You can either be right, or be happy."[​IMG]

20. cb94

cb94 Banned

I'd be what she says I am.... think about it.

21. cb94

cb94 Banned

Real *#@! HTTB. Man I used to think pops was a sucker. Mom would be woofing round this !%$$# all high and mighty (and wrong...) and pops would just turn theother cheek. I guess he realized in order to maintain a real-ationship with a popper chick (good looks + on her *#@! + all around super woman) you have to besomewhat submissive because ain't no way to show the real world to a chick with something going for herself. She paints her own bigger pictures and expectsyou to buy into it [​IMG]. I mean, you could tell her the truth........ but then you'd be an %@% hole.. or wrong... or a bad BF/Hubby.... or somethingelse entirely...

22. ericberry14

ericberry14

QFT. im just going to be happy from now on, so no more arguing with me.

23. youngflykidchris

youngflykidchris

[​IMG]

24. cb94

cb94 Banned

^How did I miss that wordplay?? You got me mouse [​IMG]

25. coolnificent

coolnificent

word [​IMG]