why get 8 's and 15 's package when u could get separate?

got the aqua's and the 15 's are coming up in december now scrap this pkg for next year....thnx jb...now i don't have to buy this pkg.

Some people (like myself) get employee discounts, thats why
10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

i guess another colorway for us then
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

i dont think ill be coppin the 8s and 15s pack. I can get those 8s pretty cheap in my size and ill probaly just copp bred 15s in a few months

the real question is, why get the VIIIs or XVs in general?
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Love for the shoe game. I'm gettin' both, got two pair of VIIIs, and OG pair of bred XV's, and still coppin' the retro. Still coppin' the pack. Iss rilly for those who LOVE the jays/shoe game. and to fenixconnection, why VIII's???........................... FIYAAAA!!!! i can understand mixed feelings for the XV's. but if you don't like the VIII's, you don't like jordans.
I like to consider myself a $0l3 cOll3cToR!!!

if those viii's that AirJordanVI posted come in the pack im copping for sure
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

them VIII's were mad easy to cop in 03. shoulda just copped them then.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.
YOU DONT KNOW BOUT THAT STARCREST... Dont fool yourself

Yeah, no way the White/Black/Red VIII's even touch the Aqua's. That actually is a good point... JB probably should have held back on either the Aqua or Playoff VIII's and the Bred XV's if they wanted this package to be one of the "must-gets".

The XV's could be saved IMO if they are the Flint Grey's, but the VIII's are done (they don't really need to do the White/Black/Red again)... so this could be one of the "worst" packs for real.

they could easily make new colorways if they wanted to. and they probably will, considering they already retroed all viii colorways once the year is over. as for the xv's they can release other colorway as well( i hope it's the white/flint gray).
HOY! Pinoy ako!

will there still even be a VIII/XV package? i just figured the releases of both shoes this year would be enough for JB to scrap the idea of a pack for em.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Quote:
^this colorway owns the aquas any day
i don't think so the black chrome 8's own both of them
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I love all the colors of the VIII, the black/chrome scheme is so played out with JB though, it has been done on just about every model, signature and team, the only reason I ever wanted the black/chrome was because it was the closest the black and red I thought I would get back in 2003, black and chrome IMO only owns all the rediculous colors coming out now and the low top white/chrome, and I hope they redo those original White/Red and Grey 8's the paint cracked like crazy after a few wears, I am in need of a new pair, size 11.5

I Could Personally Live Without Any More 8's Except 4 The Playoffs Cause I Have A Couple Pair Of Retro 8's Already But The Black/Red 15's I Need Cause They R The Only Og Color I Need And In The Pack Please Give Us White/Obsidean Blue Please JB
pimp.gif

if its not a fruity pebble colorway then 4sho im copping...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Bacause there a thing called SWOOSH!!! do you have one...I DO lol...but i doubt he's gonna put the white/black/red 8's in a pack cause those just came out in 03...BUT WHAT ELSE COLOR IS HE GONNA RELEASE IN THE PACK?!?! i thought there was only 3 OG colorways in the 8's, the Aquas just came out and the playoffs come out dec so thoes have to be it!!!! maybe im wrong!?!?
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Back
Top Bottom