Why girls get heated when u cant remember their name???

basically yeah...........

wat it is....that. i was talkin to this girl in the club last nite. or rather she was talkin at me. i can barely remember the incident so i musta been leaninlike mike in that one part of smooth criminal video.

anyway.....all i remember was the fallout....she was chattin at me...or i asked for a number or some +#%%....then she pops the question.."whats myname??"

i cudnt remember so i just sat there cheesin tryna be cute
smile.gif
.....anyway this%$#* gotheated and dipped on me
frown.gif

how she expect my to remember her name when im wasted???? plus she was indian an im pretty sure it was one of them cryptic hindu joints.........

think i wanted to smash too........not fair
frown.gif

Thats dumb, now if you two planned to meet up later and you forgot I could see her getting upset. But if you were just trying to have sex, screw your name.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

just like NTers get heated when you start a post with NO PICS???
laugh.gif

i can barely remember what she look like, never mind pics
laugh.gif
i was in no state tooperate a camera
smh.gif

all i remember she had brown skin and she wasntblack....so she indian. an she has a effed name cus i cudnt remember it
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Dont eff with a girl who goes out of her way to ask you that. She's seeking your approval and attention. If you would have remembered you might have beenable to get there but in the end it wouldnt be worth it.

There are a ton of chicks with shorter names hahah

im bad with names...i know how you feel man.Even when im sober i cant remember their names.Im just tryna beat

Cuz, I feel ya...half the time I'm in a state where its hard enough 4 me 2 remember my own name, let alone some random broad...

Far as I'm concerned her name would be 'sweetie' or 'sexy' til further notice. (no myso)

Uh cause its her name...I hate being called by the wrong name or people not remembering names...they always try and play it off like its ok...names areimportant and more so when you're tryna smash...

im guessin i was too f'd up to try an charm my way through after that....

pretty sure she just shook my hand and stepped
smh.gif
laugh.gif

^ you coulda been like "Why are you askin me? Don't you know it? How you expect me 2 know if you don't? I think you may have had one 2 many,sexy..."

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Dont eff with a girl who goes out of her way to ask you that. She's seeking your approval and attention. If you would have remembered you might have been able to get there but in the end it wouldnt be worth it.

There are a ton of chicks with shorter names hahah

So that means she's insecure and therefore, easy to bag.

Originally Posted by High St

basically yeah...........

wat it is....that. i was talkin to this girl in the club last nite. or rather she was talkin at me. i can barely remember the incident so i musta been leanin like mike in that one part of smooth criminal video.

anyway.....all i remember was the fallout....she was chattin at me...or i asked for a number or some +#%%....then she pops the question.."whats my name??"

i cudnt remember so i just sat there cheesin tryna be cute
smile.gif
.....anyway this%$#* got heated and dipped on me
frown.gif

how she expect my to remember her name when im wasted???? plus she was indian an im pretty sure it was one of them cryptic hindu joints.........

think i wanted to smash too........not fair
frown.gif
cryptic hindu joints
roll.gif

Maybe she felt the impression she initially made on you wasn't significant enough for you to handle the simple task of remembering her name. It seems likeits more about her than you.

Smh at this thread. So because she is brown skinned she is indian? And then the comment on indian girls have 30 letter 10 syllable names is also wow thisthread is the reason u guys fail on the regular.

before they can ask you? ask them how to spell it for you while you enter into your phone. in your case, just tell her shawty I'm so wasted I don'tremember my own name.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Smh at this thread. So because she is brown skinned she is indian? And then the comment on indian girls have 30 letter 10 syllable names is also wow this thread is the reason u guys fail on the regular.

nah she was indian defo....i was just jokin around.

as for makin fun of names.......umm......
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom