Why Have You Stonefaced Yourself?

it was rush hour too, so I got about 50 stonefaces from people while I was pulling out my metro
laugh.gif

getting my metrocard out while LEAVING the station then once I reach the turnstile I try playing it off like I was looking for something else
laugh.gif

Dialin a number on the celly and never hitting the dial button .. after 2-3 minutes I wonder wth is going on ..

Being on the phone while doing something else and after the conversation is over I keep the phone between my shoulder and ear and after countless minute Imlike wth do I still my phone on my ear ..

If i ever stroneface myself it's probly after looking back on a girl iv'e talked to and not picking up the signs i could've smashed until toolate
indifferent.gif

A couple years back I was takin a nap, someone called me ina rush sayin to hurry they downstairs, I ran out the crib in boxers
smh.gif
laugh.gif

About three years ago I called my boy to return a game I let him borrow. I called dudes house phone.

Me :"Yo, let me get Fight Night back"
Dude: "I cant right now, I'm in the car with ___ going to Target"
Me: "Aight, call me back when you're home, I'll go pick it up"
Dude: "Aight"

Couple minutes pass...
indifferent.gif

Me: *Ring* "I'm coming to get the game, @%+#!*+"

so today these two cute girls come into my "job" and they ask "why dont you sell

powered donuts, and i proceed to say the dumbest thing of all time...."theyre a messy

donut"
indifferent.gif
wth was i thinking, i can only imagine what was going through their heads

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
smh.gif

PaulDeLeeuw_pedo.gif

I do the same thing as you OP with my TV and I also do it with my radio. I'll answer my phone, turn off the radio and hang up and never turn it back on.

Most recently I saw something while watching a game that I wanted to see a replay of, so I grabbed my remote and hit the "back/left" button torewind.

I don't have DVR on this tv.

Took me a few seconds to realize why it wasn't working.

indifferent.gif

NT is so much better when you're drunk.

roll.gif

And yea, everything is perfect as far as grammar even while being drunk.
glasses.gif

I see someone waving from far away.
I wave back.
I turn around and I find out they're waving at the person behind me.

I pause my iTunes when I have to do something (wash dishes, answer phone, take shower, ...) and when I return to the computer, i forget that I had my musicpaused. Find out 3 hours later that I wasn't even done with that track
indifferent.gif

-The battery in my remote was dead, i put them in the recharger....while watching lie to me, wanting to turn up the volume, but didnt wanna get up...soo i goall the way in my room to get the batteries, put them in the remote and turn up the volume instead of simply walking to the tv.

-the amount i spend on diluted alcohol at clubs.

just now I unplugged my wireless when I went to move my laptop charger then i proceeded to spend 30 minutes troubleshooting my wifi and I realized it wasunplugged
indifferent.gif

Today I came home and decided to make Chicken Alfredo, I made the sauce, boiled the water for pasta, made garlic bread and broccoli, but never took my chicken breast out the freezer. and this was about 20 minutes ago so all the super markets are closed...
this TRULY deserved a stoneface
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom